Reviews for Charmed Twisted Destiny
gabyhyatt chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
i love all your fics
ForeverPotter17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really enjoy where you're going with this book; but I must say you have to break up these paragraphs as you write as it's difficult to read facing a gigantic wall of text. Other than that, I'd say this story has great potential. I very much wish to you good luck as this book seems great so far.
Charmed 1938 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
AMAZING! That is so cool. WOW!

So what are the girls powers?
Charmed 1938 chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
love your story. I saw the end on chap 22, so dose that mean no more for this story. lol. I have a question every time i read the boy what dose that mean? Like is it wyatt, or chirs, both? I was just wondering.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
wow, really great end! :) thx for ending this story really great. Looking forward to more stories. [the most reviews from me was under the name PiperLeo or LeoPiper]
lizardmomma chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Great job on the ending, so happy to see that they prevailed and stopped the future from happening, yet again. Terrific job and look forward to your next story.
Alchemist15 chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Doooo u know that, that was the best charmed fanfic ever it was better than the tv show soo many diffrent new powers.

A question so only the charmed ones have a chasion. I no piper's is anger and paige is sorrow. But what is pheobe's? I forgot

Great job excellent maybe a sequel will happen!
PiperLeo chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
great you're back! really great chapter. looking forwar to more ;)
i-Linda chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
I love your stories, this story being no exception. Cant wait to read more!
Alchemist15 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
This is the best charmed and maybe story ever. U really changed charmed and made it Your own. U added so must new magic, and characters FANTASIC!
Alchemist15 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Ok I like it but I don't understand what is paige and pipers new powers. Can u give me more details. And kara I kind of get it but no fully. And u please respond and answer my questions thanx
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
WOW what a chapter, great job
LeoPiper chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
great you're back! what a battle. interessting with chris powers. i really like that chapter. hope you update soon! great work!
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
all i can say is amazing
Charmed 1938 chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
wow. this is amazing. Chapters 14-19 were great i love how you were able to keep the audience guessing for what would come next and so on and so forth. Piper and Phoebes triggers were great to read. i cant wait to find out what paiges' trigger is. I would like to know what is going on with piper especially the nose bleed she got.