Reviews for Charmed Twisted Destiny
Jacobsnewton chapter 23 . 7/18
Can you do more
Jacobsnewton chapter 15 . 7/16
Would've been nice for Paige to have changed her last name to Halliwell
Jacobsnewton chapter 14 . 7/16
The elders didn't know about Paige but everything I wouldn't put passed
gabyhyatt chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
i love all your fics
ForeverPotter17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really enjoy where you're going with this book; but I must say you have to break up these paragraphs as you write as it's difficult to read facing a gigantic wall of text. Other than that, I'd say this story has great potential. I very much wish to you good luck as this book seems great so far.
Charmed 1938 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
AMAZING! That is so cool. WOW!

So what are the girls powers?
Charmed 1938 chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
love your story. I saw the end on chap 22, so dose that mean no more for this story. lol. I have a question every time i read the boy what dose that mean? Like is it wyatt, or chirs, both? I was just wondering.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
wow, really great end! :) thx for ending this story really great. Looking forward to more stories. [the most reviews from me was under the name PiperLeo or LeoPiper]
lizardmomma chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Great job on the ending, so happy to see that they prevailed and stopped the future from happening, yet again. Terrific job and look forward to your next story.
Alchemist15 chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Doooo u know that, that was the best charmed fanfic ever it was better than the tv show soo many diffrent new powers.

A question so only the charmed ones have a chasion. I no piper's is anger and paige is sorrow. But what is pheobe's? I forgot

Great job excellent maybe a sequel will happen!
PiperLeo chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
great you're back! really great chapter. looking forwar to more ;)
i-Linda chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
I love your stories, this story being no exception. Cant wait to read more!
Alchemist15 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
This is the best charmed and maybe story ever. U really changed charmed and made it Your own. U added so must new magic, and characters FANTASIC!
Alchemist15 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Ok I like it but I don't understand what is paige and pipers new powers. Can u give me more details. And kara I kind of get it but no fully. And u please respond and answer my questions thanx
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
WOW what a chapter, great job
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »