Reviews for Charmed Twisted Destiny
LeoPiper chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
good chapter ! I'm curious how this story goes on :)
LeoPiper chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
lol, you didn't give Leo and piper a little romance :D It was really funny :P I like this chapter !
Hazel08 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
The interaction between Chris and Kara are so cute.
i-Linda chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Wow what a terrible but amazing chapter!

Terrible for poor Piper, I feel so bad for her. I hope the sister find out what sacrifice she made.

And amanzing because I really like the story, and it was a nice long and intense chapter.. Which I love!
LeoPiper chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
wow, really really good. I hope that Melinda/Kara will live in this time, either and that piper got pregnant again with her. But really great, I'm curious if paige, Phoebe or at least Leo hear about the change how piper brought Phoebes Baby back.. pls update soon !
LeoPiper chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
this chapter is great i really like this story, it is really good, i hope you countinue soon :)
LeoPiper chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
great chapter ! i love it ! really good. pls update really soon :)
i-Linda chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
aaah now I get it,

that's why I was confused. I read the Trust stories, and I knew I recognised it from somewhere!

haha, wel anyway, great chap. yay
LeoPiper chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
great. Now i can't wait to read the next chapter... :) And i'm really excited for the piper story line. (Trust is a really great story. I read this one a while ago) so i hope you update soon
i-Linda chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
great chapter. One of the best of this story I think..

just one thing, I'm kind of ashamed to ask but I'm reading so many stories and I'm just not sure anymore what happend to Piper when she was 14? Or don't we know that yet? Sorry if you totally explained that before, I really did read everything!
LeoPiper chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
great countinue. :) i like the attack of the ex- boyfriends. i'm not so sure if dan goes back and i'm really excited about the piper story and the feelings in the end of the chapter. can't wait to read next chapters :)
i-Linda chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I really liked this story,

so I'm really happy you'll continue writing it!

Good luck! I am sure it will be great!
charmed11 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
i like it. i hope you countine soon
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3