Reviews for The Show
MidnightWolf191 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
You better update soon I love this story already
snarkychic13 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Update sooner! :) 3
HorseLoverKT chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Where are you? This story ROCKS and I want more!

KT

HorseLoverKT
Summer's Sunlight chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I will admit: it's completely obvious that this chapter was filler. But being an author on this site myself (and updating sporadically at best), I completely understand the need. So update when you can; we'll be waiting! (Also, this filler did give us a little more insight into Quinn's past, so it was useful).)
unnecessarily12 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Ugh, I don't even know how this story doesn't have more reviews :) I love Quinn - she's definitely a deep sort of character.

Here's to hoping that her and Collin work out :)
Guns and Drums chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Reader present and accounted for!

I won't lie, this popped up on my Favorite Stories feed as the most recently updated and I was like, "What's this one again?" But within moments of clicking open the link and getting through the first few sentences I knew :)

IT'S BEEN SO LONG! But that's okay. You know, filler I don't think is always a bad thing. It has its place and it adds depth and believability to characters and plot. So, yeah, it was a quickie but it was still good.

I loved seeing Quinn's love for music bubble to the surface again. I hope she embraces it, instead of shoving it back down inside - because that's also a very real possibility.

Can't wait to see where you go from here! Now I'm all excited all over again!

Freaks with Fangs chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
I love it!
dawnmac chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Yes, you still have some readers out there and based on your other stories I plan to stick with it...
S. M. Raleigh chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Wow! Wow! Wow! Update as soon as you can.

Em is so awesome!
DareBare13 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
The tile reminded me of the song called the show by Lenka :) I really like it so far and so far she doesn't seem like Caroline. The way she met Collin was cute. Him taking a picture of her and she almost falls haha update soon
Summer's Sunlight chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Alright, I'm a reader of WTWB, so I was super excited to see you starting a new fic. So far, it's pretty good. Marjorie is easily my favorite character so far. Quinn kind of reminds me of Caroline, though. Once we get further into the story, though, I'm sure she'll develop beyond Caroline. Update soon!
Guns and Drums chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Oh yeah... Totally forgot I disabled the PMness. Haha. I think I'll fix that now. Thank you mucho for the shout out! I'm glad you like my reviews! I try and make them worthwhile!

I love how Marjorie is taking on the maternal role for Quinn. She really needs it, even if she's not used to it. Marjorie, I think, will be good for her. Feeding her home food, encouraging her creativity, insisting she be herself.

Piano! So Quinn is musical? And a classic? She tickles the ivories. I can't wait to see what she does in the QTS 'band'. I hope maybe she can show them how to actually make music. QTS is an itty-bitty school. There can't be too many kids in the band. I bet she can help them!

Collin! Oh, there he is in all his awkward-post-imprint-glory. J'adore! How he looks? Lemme think about this. Darren Criss? Except maybe darker, obviously. I always imagine Collin being younger, but that's because I've always thought about him in the context of the Saga, when he was much younger. Now they're in high school... I don't know. Maybe a Joseph Ashton type? Or a younger James Duval (before he looked like a meth-head)? Maybe it's best left to the imagination :P

Regardless, I can't wait to see more Quinn/Collin interaction time. It'll be interesting to see how Quinn handles a stable life and school. Whether she's the type to willingly accept it as a good change and comfort or whether she'll be too afraid to get attached and flip out.

Very excited! Good update!

Guns and Drums chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Groundwork? Yes. Still good stuff? Absolutely.

Laying out the base of the story *can* be boring, but this is good so far and I really enjoy it. I can't wait to get some more self-reflection and inner monologue from Quinn.

Is she really as vanilla as she makes herself out to be?

What's with her Marjorie/La Push love/hate?

I can't wait to hear all about Quinn as Quinn, instead of just her observations of her surroundings. Reading about her in the antique store was a good peek!

Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Yay for new fics! I fully appreciate your concern of rewriting the same story with different characters. It's terrifying. I think the best way to avoid it is just imagine them looking different and then you have to be really conscious of what they say and do.

Easier said than done. But, I find that if the plot of the story is different, it's easier to write a different character. I have faith in you. If there is too much Caroline coming through, will be sure to say something (despite my love for Caroline).

I like where this is going so far. I think the way Marjorie's enthusiasm puts Quinn off already sort of gives us a glimpse of her character. Caroline was less than thrilled about moving to La Push but it was obviously for different reasons.

Can't wait to read more!

dawnmac chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Great start, I can't wait until Quinn gets to know the wolf pack, she won't know what hit her LOL