Reviews for Just A Lonely Little Distraction
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Poor Rachel! I really enjoyed seeing how all the mistakes led Rachel and Sam to fall in love with each other...but the ending...I really wanted a happy ending!
oppas-lube chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Kinda Sad Butt Still Kutee! Samchel Is One Of My Fav 5 Pairings! Anyways Loved Itt!

XoXo Ramona
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I . . . I'm just so . . . This was beautiful. Purely great.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Uh Rachel using Sam like that is completely horrible. I prefer Sam and Quinn together but Sam and Rachel together is cool too. finn needs to die.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
WHY? Why couldn't Samchel have their happy ending? D':

They were so in-character it was a tad scary. Awesome work! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Gah, this was awesome! I adore SamRachel and I think you did a great job writing this. I hope to read more from you!
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/4/2011

So, Pearl told me to read this, and I came here, and I realised that I had before but forgot to review (SORRY!) and then I remembered that this was what brought me to /like/ RachelSam and gosh, it was just a beautiful fic and so in character that it was scary.

Terrific job, Hopey (as if I need to say it)! :D
my best enemy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
So, Hope dearie, you still haven't convinced me completely, but you added some points to the SamRachel side! :)

Because I LOVE how Rachel WASN'T perfect and made all the mistakes (the repetition were really good). And I like how this was so REALISTIC, something that could actually happen.

Besides that, it was fantastically written and had a sad ending which I love the most. Good job!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i like it
Farii chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I liked this.

I liked how 'in-character' Rachel was. Sequel? (:
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very Interesting and Well Thought. I hope you'll consider adding some more to the story.
OneThousandLights chapter 1 . 2/24/2011

I'm kind of in love with the kid, so that ending was so sad to read! But the plan, oh, that was goooooooooood :) This could be a legitimately awesome story line on the show, and they were both so true to character!

So yeah, you may have just converted me to Rachel/Sam..
lovestories16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
oh my gosh! u NEED to continue this or i swear to god i will just drop dead! ( givee them a happy ending please! i love sam/rachel please just a tiny little happy ending! hahaha D this was amazing i really loved it! :D
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
And you were mad at /me/ for giving Peter/Victoire a sad ending?

Just had to get that out of the way first ;)

Now onto my gushing!

All righty, now, onto the actual, uh, story... P

Rachel was just...hafjidhsjiob brilliant. She was manipulative but also intelligent and /just like Rachel/ on the show! Seriously, I would not be at all surprised if she did something like this in canon! And her accidentally falling for Sam was so sweet and wonderful (and tragic... D:) and amazingly written!

Oh, and /Sam/...*swoons* I ought to add him to my Celebrity Rape List (it was Amy's idea; don't judge me! P), y'know, because Chord Overstreet is just /hot/ and Sam himself is so /adorable/! Gosh, I just want to give him a big hug! And him with Rachel and him singing a break-up song to Quinn and the kiss and everything was just so beautiful!

Glee twin, what do you /do/ to me? I wanted to squee and laugh and cry all at the same time while I was reading this! It was sosososo amazing and wonderful!

Except for the ending :S

Now I simply /must/ write a happy Rachel/Sam for you! :D You deserve it for writing this, and I need to right your wrong ;) Wanna give me some prompts for that?

And before I forget:

Rachel/Sam and Lucy/Edmund and Skandar Keynes and Glee twins for~ever~! :D &hearts&hearts&hearts
LexaBrooke chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I have to say that I am not a huge fan of Glee FanFiction because I haven't found anything well written as of yet, but this one-shot was wonderful. It reminds me of how I write when I am writing for myself and it was great. It's hard to know that it's a one-shot going into it because when I read it I just wanted to read more about their relationship. I would kind of like to see Sam and Rachel together, even if it's brief. He's cute and dorky and she's dorky and a little insane but it's cute. Your writing seemed completely plausible and I could definitely see Rachel falling for him when she just wants to use him. She's vulnerable to love like that. Congrats on a wonderful one-shot and I hope to read more from you in the future.