Reviews for Creepy Crawly
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
NONONONONONO! You fiend! You fiendishy, evil, muff-muncher! I found this so cute and this will just spark a whole day of doing nothing but reading ArtieQuinn fanfiction! Nuuuuuuuu...!

Hahaha, but on a less stupid note, I really love this! It was all the right amounts of adorable, and it even made me think spiders were endearing for a while. Until, of course, I remembered I hate spiders and anything with more than four legs.

Quinn and Artie were in-character and that made it all the more heart-warming! I always DID support the pairing, no matter how short-lives their fleeting screen time was.

Love love everywhere.
Gracieling chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hate spiders. Love this story!
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So cute! :D
Mana Tatsumiya chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I agree with Bernadette below, lol. Stroking a tarantula would be awful, Spiders are the reason why I keep a venus flytrap plant in my room! But despite my terror of arachnids this was a great story!
Boredette chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Adorable story! I have to admit, as a severe arachnophobic I cringed pretty badly at times (just the thought of stroking a spider makes me want to faint), but the story was so beautifully written that I could ignore my girly feelings. I love Quartie. They just seem so natural :)

Great story! Thank you x