Reviews for Herwald von Einzbern and the Philosopher's Stone
Mernom chapter 18 . 7/27
Very nice idea too make Hoenhime into Felnel, the two are basically pararels.
I was going too ask last chapter about the gate of truth, but you answered my questions with that chapter.
Very good ending, let's see what the sequel has on store!
Mernom chapter 17 . 7/27
Nice touch with the rules, and the ending..
Mernom chapter 16 . 7/27
Nicely done
Mernom chapter 15 . 7/27
Aaaand the party is decinated already :-)
Well that had to be done to keep the universe in one piece, so I'll forgive you. ;-)
Good chapter
Mernom chapter 14 . 7/27
So after all the hidden events, skill grinding, and raising affection levels, the party is finally ready! Time to take on the boss!
Mernom chapter 13 . 7/27
That was a nice fix of the fail.
However, let's see if that ominous 'it was too easy' feeling goes anywhere...
Mernom chapter 12 . 7/27
Again, nice reference to the source material.
Mernom chapter 11 . 7/27
A nice chapter, going to keep reading this
Mernom chapter 10 . 7/27
You keep referencing source material, while turning out into an original story. And a well written one at that.
Mernom chapter 9 . 7/26
That was even better then I imagined it too be. Good job!
Mernom chapter 8 . 7/26
That was a good chapter, and that omaka... Priceless
Axcel chapter 18 . 7/26
Nah, the association wouldn't go after them for glimpsing the Root. They didn't for all the other people to have canonically done so, after all.
Mernom chapter 6 . 7/26
That is an interesting point of view on Dumbeldore's behaviour.
Good chapter
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/26
By the way, I assume that in this fic you are going for a "born with the ability to use magic" as the limiting factor in magi instead of the natsuverse's "magic is a finite resource". Otherwise, the Wizarding World would have a vested interest in not reproducing and in either turning away or killing muggleborns and half-bloods.

By the way, Rider is A) Greek and B) speaking English, so she wouldn't add any honorifics to Harry's name.
Mernom chapter 5 . 7/26