Reviews for Herwald von Einzbern and the Philosopher's Stone
Phearo chapter 6 . 4/29
Please don't interject an A/N between the story.
Phearo chapter 1 . 4/29
Heh. I find it funny where you could see where the excerpts of Fate/zero's actual novel translation end and where the author's own writing begins. Maybe make it a tad bit more seamless?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 4/8
hmm, actually in noway does Shirou actually have a harem, in each route he is paired with 1 or 2 out of Rin, Saber, Sakura and maybe Rider (not to sure about that 1)

so yes, Harry could be paired with Rin, Illya or anyone really though i am hoping for Illya and Mordred if you bring her in
HikaruWinter chapter 5 . 2/4
Ah, so Harry has the common sense that is so lacking in Magical Britain *smiles happily* Now, on to the shorting! *mouse reels and clatters to the 'Next' button*
HikaruWinter chapter 2 . 2/4
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil *srugs* I can see this being their motto. In german, of course.
Shinoki chapter 18 . 1/10
BANZAIIII! ILLYAAAA!
When I first started reading, I wasn't expecting much since I'm not a big Harry Potter person, but... this was good...
deathstalker982 chapter 9 . 1/9
just thought i should point out, while your explanation of how the blade could pierce the troll's back is valid, the theory of a monofiliment edge, aka an edge with a single molecule thick, states that it would cut through anything, and i do mean anything. it is stated that such a theoretical weapon could cut through solid titanium as if it weren't even there, so nothing could stop a blade like that, not even magic, if it were to exist.

of course the theory of a monofiliment edge also states that it would degrade so fast that before it was even measurable the blade would no longer be a monofiliment edge, so it is an impossibility right now, though with magic i suppose you could make something up to say it wouldn't degrade
dhyetaX1999 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Firstly, I hope you don't mind receiving a (mostly) criticizing review after you have finished a story so log ago.
Second, I want to ask, if you decided that Harry will still BFF with the Golden Trio why woupd you place him in Slytherin. I don't know if I'm stereotyping, but usually authors choose to place Harry in Slytherin because they intend to focus on Harry's cunning/ambition and therefore, a laying low for the first few years/months while building alliances/influence and made beneficial acquaintances/allies inside and outside of his House. What's the point of him sorted into Slytherin in this fic really? He also didn't seem to have the same self-serving attitude that typical Slytherin posessed. Sure, if you made him an ambitious boy with the goal to find the solution to Ilya and Sakura's condition then I can understand. But this story is nearly not that different from canon. Not Harry's characteristic, nor there are no different significant events occuring with his sorting to Slytherin.
Resisting the Borg chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Well, that was a thing.

I've got to wonder, why are people so negative about Dumbledore?
Resisting the Borg chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
OK, reading this for the first time, but 2 things:

1st, is the Slytherin password REALLY Namor's war cry?

2nd, I think I noticed a Buso Renkin shout out in the author's note.

Thus far, you've done a very good job-Harry-sorry, Herwald-is not sorted arbitrarily into Slytherin, it's a result of his differing upbringing and new personality. I like that you've taken this into account, but so many AU fics are about a Harry in Ravenclaw or Slytherin that it can get slightly annoying. Didn't mean to complain, like I said, it's done very reasonably.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
oh no... is illya's time up? damn it if only herwald saved the stone...
Hakurei no Miko chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
the root smiled! run for your lives!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
jackie chan is awesome :)
Hakurei no Miko chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
ooohhhh gore... and haha i love the garcher reference
Hakurei no Miko chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
hahaha lol the omake though im curious as to who warded them the points.