Reviews for Not Just A Fad
captindonavin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
ok, i don'teven know how i came across htis, like i honnestly only remember reading it, ut thats a good thing because it means that you heald my attention... now if only i can find my way back...
sydg813 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved that movie! Honestly, when you mentioned a girl taking her brothers place in a boarding school, that movie was my first thought. But I forgot the name so it was more like "oh! The movie when Amanda Bynes's character pretends to be her brother!"

I really like that! lessthanthree the Tweedles!
Em chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
BEST. STORY. EVER!

When I realized other people had the idea of girls infiltrating Dalton, I was surprised. I had the idea since I read Dalton. And I was surprised when I read this- you did an Ethan/OC in the first person style. And so did I.

O_O Maybe we have some sort of telepahic connection ;D Keep writing!
Raibean chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I like your way of storytelling, but the OOC Twins really got on my nerves (not at you personally, of course, it just made the story harder to read). It's obvious where it switches from first to third person, so that's okay (I've seen a few authors pull it off very well). I wouldn't want to read more as a fanfiction because I tend to need the characters to be pulled off in a canon way, if that makes sense, but if it were reconstructed as original fiction, I would definitely read more.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
great story! :D

i love how she became closer to one than they were to each other. I love Misery!