Reviews for Beginnings
Cerisa chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Because I haven't seen an update for this story since Abraham Lincoln was in office, I damn near deleted it out of my inbox...lol! That is how long it had been since I have been checking for updates for this story. I wonder who fault that is?

Tom is so cute when he gets jealous, he gets all fussy and pouty. I mean how can you stay mad at him and not give in. The couch sex was hot! I guess that there thing, getting it on when they know people are on the other side of the door listening. Tom and Judy are such freaks!

Thanks for the update. It is great to know that you are still alive and I'll try not to delete the next update from you again, even though I know I won't get another update from you until 2030... :)
Dragon77 chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Cerisa chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
There is nothing hotter then a jealous Hanson. I love when Hanson is beside himself with jealously over Judy. I mean, a guy could just look in her way and he is ready to kill them. Judy can't help some guy liking her, hell she told the guy she wasn't interested and has a boyfriend. What more does Tom want? I too and hoping for some hot make up sex...lets say in the form of a lustful shower scene...huh...No pressure, just and idea...LOL!

Oh, is this guy Kevin the same guy that was in one of the shows that gave Judy a look when they were all discussing a case and when Judy looked over at him, just giving him the once over and Tommy gave her a look like she knew better to be looking at him. Is this the same guy? I just remember that he was blonde.

Excellent writing as always...Update soon!
Dragon77 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
I hope Tom dose't say to mad.
Megth chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
I am hoping for some steamy make up action, pretty please! I do think that Hanson is overreacting a bit as Judy is definitely not happy with Kevin's attention. Hanson needs to learn to trust her!

And Doug is such a pig!1

Good update, looking forward to next.
Cerisa chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
YEAH! (Sings while doing the cabbage patch) I got an update on my birthday...I got an update on my birthday...

Tom and Judy are back at it again. So I think I'm on the same train as everyone else. Did Tom send her the flowers or not? I'm going to guess not for now because Tom wasn't trying to show his emotions with Penhall and Harry were trying to get his opinion on Judy's new mystery guy. At first I thought he was just trying to get the guys off the subject because he and Judy are trying to keep their relationship a secret but after the way he step to Judy, all non-emotional borderline pissed, I'm thinking Judy must have a secret admirer or something.

Can't wait for part two and try to get it up faster this time! LOL!
Dragon77 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Are the flowers really not from Hanson? And if not him then who.
feli3 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Glad you are back! Missed this story nice update!
Megth chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Not good Jude, not good at all! Who is this guy sending her flowers if not Hanson! Thanks fo update, looking forward to next!
feli3 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Thank God you are back! Nice chapter!
Cerisa chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Wow! I must admit, I didn't except all of these updated so soon...but I'm loving it!

Tom and Judy wouldn't be Tom and Judy if they weren't arguing about something. I swear, the last chapter they were hot and heavy for each other and now, they are at each others throats...I love it! I don't know how you do it but I love how you write their arguments. Like in this chapter, I never know why they are upset and why they are fighting. You just get them talking and throwing out comments on why they are upset but not saying what the score of the matter is until it is just the right time. You write them as how real people argue, it doesn't read scripted and I just like how you have them unfold.

I felt for Judy when she confronted Hanson about saying her loved her and showing her in a physical way but when it comes to him sharing more then what's burning in his pants, he ignores her. I do like how they made up, them kissing on the stairs and yes, I want to know what Tom was whispering in Judy's ear...lol...Can't wait for the next update.
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Hahah loved the story and really wished these things really happened...hope you'll write more because I lobe this couple and the way you portray them!:)
LibraryTech chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Now that was funny, cause Hanson was about the break his neck to see her in that skirt. When they were sitting on that stage he kept looking over at her too...Wanting to kill that guy. Good Chapters...Funny I like that when Fuller asked if they were dating. His face told it all...Thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Getting hot in there Loved it..Thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
That was a nice chapter...Thanks for the read.