Reviews for Last Thoughts
Syryus chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Beautiful! Well done!
elisha.harper123456 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Good story overall :) maybe add a little more detail and make it sound more you :) i love this movie and you described it so well :) great job overall :)
Susannah Danielle Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I think you captured her pain quite well. Susannah's heart is a crazy place to put your self and I think you did well in that maze of emotions.
GuitarGirl5000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is very good!

10 STARS!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was beautiful, it flowed like poetry and made me sigh for what Tristan and Susannah never got to have with each other ! Besides the spelling mistakes, it was fantastic. I just watched Legends of the Fall for the first time and cried my eyes out (numerous time throughout the movie). I wasn't satisfied with Tristan never really having returned Susannah's love for him, so this gave me a bit of closure, in an angsty way.

Good job !
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Your story was well written with the emotions well portrayed and I loved every piece of it! Gah, makes me want to write a Legends of the Fall fic myself. Anyway, great job on this.
Bekah1218 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hi,

I saw this movie when it originally came out, and own it- I have re-watched it several times- and have always felt that the ending was- incompplete. I think you have done a wonderful job of resolving this story a lot better.

Thanks,

Joan

I hope you write more!
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This piece is even better than the other one - hope you continue it and we get lots more stories for this movie!