Reviews for Telling him
I think Ron is grounded
zhujian chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Brilliant! Hermione's threat!
writemealetter chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Great story, I thought they were in character and Hermione's threat was just brilliant
writemealetter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Promising start. And I liked hearing Rose's view on her parents
JegGlad chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
They're both seventeen, that is more than advanced enough, I don't known about you americans, but in Denmark (where I come from), the normal age for sex is fifteen!
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
i have a good feeling of what happened at the 25th annerasary.

DrillSargent87 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Very nice. Funny. Witty. Charming. Sequel? Maybe R/S wedding and honeymoon?
Avanell chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Loved it! Great chapter...the conversations were awesome. Especially Hermione calling Scorp out on his previous crush on her ;) I always love that. And great way to end with Ron and Hermione. Sequel?
Blue -Niagra chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
*had burst out laughing when Ron caught them and reminisced*

He should have yelled 'YOU SAT ON MY KNEE! You were INNOCENT' or something like that - I can imagine Ron stating that she had sat on his knee, but now that she is older, she's off to Scorpius' knee xD xD

Anyway this was a funny chapter and quite nice in a way; Ron wants to deny the obvious, but also see's that his little girl is no longer a child anymore, and she is no longer his and, obviously, he does not want to share Rose with Scorpius... or any bloke, for that matter.

Ah a good read \(o)/
brookeyhoneybee chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Plz you must update soon soon soon soon
brookeyhoneybee chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Plz you must update soon soon soon soon
brookeyhoneybee chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Yes yes yes let her tell mommy first lol
brookeyhoneybee chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Good chpt
Avanell chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Fun and cute update...love how Ron melted later. And with his loving Hermione ;) I know you said only one left, but need to know so alerting (finally!)
Avanell chapter 5 . 2/23/2011