Reviews for Life Shall Go for Life
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
A lovely exposition, very delicately constructed with characterization and plot.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love it, as most of your work!

The most heartbreaking part of this is that Seto is right. A father of two, in that situation, doesn't have the time to feel sorry for himself. Someone has to raise those kids and life has to go on. It's painful and unfair, but shit happens.
miakasango chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Omg! I am very sure that you have figured this out already, but this is just like Seto's life. When his mom died, it was only him and his little brother and father. His father was distraught in misery, leaving the older of his children to become the father figure. This is like a repeat of history only as Mokuba being the father figure. I just had to share that bit of information. Thanks.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It's an amazing story. Seto may have been rough on Mokuba but it worked. He realised his life was not ended. He carried on for his children. It's too bad Seto felt guilty but I think it was just what he needed right then. I'm glad Roland exacted revenge on the cause of their sadness.
Chicary chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great character profile, as always. I'm glad to see some "human" in Seto's reaction to the advice he gave his little brother. Although this demonstrates Seto's ability to connect with those outside his immediate family, I still wonder if there is potental for Seto himself to engage in a romantic relationship.
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Pure brilliance!
transiency chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Overall, it was a really nice read, despite it being kind of a touching subject.

I think this is a very real situation. I mean aside from the murder aspect of it all, I see this sort of thing really happened. I like the way you treated Seto in this piece, keeping him fairly calm instead of a traditional freak-out session about losing his baby brother, who isn't such a baby anymore.

I seriously felt Mokuba's devastation. It was real (I know I keep using that word), and it actually hurt. I'm reading another story right now where someone has lost their significant other and forced to take care of a child alone. If it was me, I couldn't bear it.

I've also always enjoyed the role you put Roland in in all your stories. The level-headed 3rd party outsider.

The one thing I'm not too sure about is the murder portion of it. I just feel as if the presentation of what happened was a little foggy. The idea I got from it was that they were in a car accident that was a sort of a set-up? To be honest I'm not quite sure, maybe it just went totally over my head haha.

Last but not least, thanks for the plug I.B., not sure I deserve it, but always happy to help.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I had to do a double take with that ending. wow, just wow, this was an... interesting story. i'm not even sure how to describe it. lots of tense emotions, that's for sure. great oneshot!

WDW
Guptanation chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
dark fic, it really is an interesting relationship between Kaiba and Mokuba. I'm curious, the ending of the story, is that supposed to be what actually happened?