Reviews for Of Dorks and Blockheads
catspats31 chapter 12 . 9/28
I am thankful for this site's feature to follow stories because it allows me to maintain the hope of you updating the stories. I'd say the wait for this chapter is worth it because of how you ended a current story arc on a good note. Take your time to update the stories if necessary.
Known Unknown chapter 12 . 9/27
I have to admit I wasn't expecting to see this story update, least of all so soon, but I'm glad you did. Happy to see you're still working on it every once and a while, and that you at least gave an ending to the hanging plot.

Ah, Charlie Brown's willingness to suffer misery in order to spare others. Where would his friends be without it?
Yay you brought it back
When We Begin chapter 12 . 9/25
Holy crap! You updated the story! And here I thought I discovered your profile too late!
Known Unknown chapter 5 . 9/6
I'm a bit surprised you didn't have Chuck find out (or to be precise, find out and be forced to believe it) that Peppermint Patty really did pay Eddy to sabotage his chances with Nazz. It's a good conflict set-up, but then maybe you were planning on bringing it back in a later chapter.

Either way, I hope you're still out there and return to these stories someday - Peanuts doesn't have a lot of fics in general, and yours are some of the better ones out there. The more you wrote stories, the better you got at it, and I for one would love to see your series concluded someday - even if you decide vignettes serve the idea better.
We may as well face it, people. If Sean were to update any of these stories, he would've done so a long time ago. But it's been years, and any care he held for his work seems to have pretty much dried up. Time to move on, everyone. I notice the Bobby's World section of this site could use a little more meat on its bones, if you get my drift.
W.G. Fenter chapter 4 . 6/5
Stop! Stop! He's already dead!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
the eds can use their scams against the lemon brookers
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
let the good guys win man
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I just realized that even though you chose not to include shermy in this story that he and kevin almost wear the same clothes (minus the hat)
imagine how awkward that encounter would be!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Nice story
Ballz Mahoney chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
In response to the question about their ages, the Peanuts characters have been aged up to the age of the Ed Edd n Eddy characters so they are ambiguously young to mid teenagers. Violet and Patty are still virgins, given their attitudes etc, some of the other characters may say things assuming otherwise.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Hey, pretty cool fanfic. Just wondering tho, are they supposed to be teenagers in this story, cause you mentioned about Vioelt and Patty not being virgins.
I like where this is going; update soon!
abbyzelda chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You have to continue this; it is one of the best crossover fics I have ever read :)
epic monkey chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
what no more? keep writing,this is really good
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »