Reviews for Of Dorks and Blockheads
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
the eds can use their scams against the lemon brookers
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
let the good guys win man
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I just realized that even though you chose not to include shermy in this story that he and kevin almost wear the same clothes (minus the hat)
imagine how awkward that encounter would be!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Nice story
Ballz Mahoney chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
In response to the question about their ages, the Peanuts characters have been aged up to the age of the Ed Edd n Eddy characters so they are ambiguously young to mid teenagers. Violet and Patty are still virgins, given their attitudes etc, some of the other characters may say things assuming otherwise.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Hey, pretty cool fanfic. Just wondering tho, are they supposed to be teenagers in this story, cause you mentioned about Vioelt and Patty not being virgins.
I like where this is going; update soon!
abbyzelda chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You have to continue this; it is one of the best crossover fics I have ever read :)
epic monkey chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
what no more? keep writing,this is really good
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
catspats31 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
It is a great idea for you to make the minor characters take over the spotlight for once in this story. Looks like this chapter shows us that minor characters like Thibault and the Lemon Brook Lumpers should not be treated like nothing, especially when it comes to not making them appear at all in the stories. I wonder how everyone in the camp can fight back against Thibault and the Lemon Brook Lumpers with the Kankers out of the picture. Keep up the good work, and please do not mind the signature below because the group I am a part of requires me to do this on any review.

Member of Eliminator
nightmaster000 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Uh oh this bad very bad. How will they get out of this mess?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
thibault is suc ha a motherfucker
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Nothing brings people together like a common enemy, eye? I've got to say the story is really picking up, this is probably the best chapter yet I must say. Great development, some funny lines, progression of characters relationships and a lot of great story points. Makes me kind of sad actually that the next few updates will probably be for interludes, I'm really excited to see more of this plot develop. And while I know it'll take a while, I really can't wait to see Thibault get what's coming to him, and these monster Lumpers too. I admit it does seem a little odd to actually "See" the Lumpers, in a way, but fanfictions do work differently to the cartoons after all. I must say, the fact that the Lemmonbrook Lumpers can even beat the Kanker Sisters is dead scary, I don't know how the kids are going to overcome this. Even if they attacked with every one of the Ed's inventions, Johnny as Captain Melonhead, Snoopy's entire scout troop and siblings, Victor the goat AND the Evil Cat Next Door they still probably couldn't take out one of these ogres. I know none of those are featured in the story, I'm just saying. I'm really glad you managed to update, I can't wait for the next chapter. And I'm a bit sad there's no hint to the next chapter at the end, did you forget to add it in this time or did you leave it out on purpose?
Toonfanatic5 chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I was wondering if you made the lumpers up. Lol, I haven't seen that episode before.

I was squealing in excitement when you were going to put the kanker sisters up against the. Its a shame that they tokk a massive beating though. Anyway, glad you are updating more frequently than before :)
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Hi. Just finished reading the two interludes, both very good sir. I liked this one especially, after Rolf Ed is my favourite Ed, Edd N Eddy character, and you do a good job writing for him here. You perfectly captured his tender, caring and silly side, and it's nice to see Charlie Brown talk to someone who treats him with such respect and friendliness, I hope this carries on into future chapters. And I especially liked the ending, Violet's always so mean to Charlie Brown, and it's not really his fault, he can't help being a failure. I guess Violet just does it to make herself feel superior, and I think she's a bit jealous of him too. I liked the chapter with Sally and Sarah talking about their brothers too, it was just perfect. I seriously can't wait for the other interludes, hope they're up soon. And are you still accepting ideas for character interactions? 'Cause if so, I say we should have a chapter with Rolf and Charlie Brown, or if not that maybe Eddy and Lucy. Well, hope you're doing well, good luck with the next interlude.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »