Reviews for kids of the seireitei
metsfan101 chapter 32 . 12/24/2011
cant wait for part 2
metsfan101 chapter 28 . 11/13/2011
i give this a 10/10 because this is really good.
metsfan101 chapter 26 . 11/2/2011
this was really good
Kindered Spirit chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This chapter is very interesting. you're very good at description. I have no right to critic you in anyway because i haven't earned that right yet myself. I'll give you a tip though ;)

this wasn't in this story but another i read. Whacko mundo isn't right. it is Hueco Mundo ;)

Don't get discouraged because for the life of me i can't remember how to spell seireitei. even if my life depended on it.

KEEP WRITING Though because you're good at it. and i'm not just saying that :)

Practice makes perfect take it from someone who knows.

Hope this helps.

Flirty Angel;)
DarkMage6 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Wa-la! I have read it.

Good story line, and like anybody and everybody should do, check your spacing and spell check. I noticed only minor things though, and there wasn't a lot.

I admit, I have trouble keeping the kids straight. But that might be because I worked 20 hours straight. . .
ViralBacteria chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
really cute chapters! I really like their adventures and stuff :) question, d'you have a beta? because I'm looking for one...

thanks :)
Beckon chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Well hopefully Jinta gets better, then again I've never had pneumonia before though so I don't know what that's like.

Ikkaku as a teacher is just so amusing though lol.
Beckon chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
"Karin," Ikkaku called, annoyed. "What did I tell you about balls in the house?"

I laughed so hard when reading this line- for obvious reasons- but I don't think my teacher appreciated it. Best line yet.
Beckon chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ayoo about time Aizen and Momo had some babies; Hitsugaya and Matsumoto for that fact too.

Gonna read some more and see where this goes.
ViralBacteria chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
wow, this is a really interesting story! your grammar/spelling isn't bad, it's actually perfect!

i'd like to see some romance between the little men characters in the future :)