Reviews for Twenty Truths Before And a Little After Marriage
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Haha, this is great. I love BlackStar's reason for them not working. XD. This is so cute.
The-7th-Star chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Black Star and the peanut butter. How he knows what they like is beyond me.
AutumnMobile12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Perfect! Scordatura (my sister) and I love this one. Everyone is so well in character and the truths are so cute! Schmunky and choonth. Priceless!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
The classroom they stumble through just happens to be the after-school detention center. The volunteer teacher that day just happens to be Death Scythe.
considering the series this would happen

(what else can you say after a fiasco like that? "I tripped backwards... With his lips on top of mine. Through the door."),
considering the things that happen in anime it is actualy possible but no more beliveable

"No, Tsubaki. A Chunky and a Smooth can never live-and love!- in peace." A fist hits the table with a dramatic thud. "I wish there could be a middle ground, but alas! There can never be... A Schmunky. Or a Choonth."
ahh balckstar you goof didn't think of this one did you

To which she Maka-chops him. And scolds him for being so lame. And tells him that, duh, there's no one else that will stand his laziness, is there? And joins him on the floor to kiss him.
im sure that this is exatly what would happen if cannon followed their life far enough

... They also agree that Kid will never, ever be in charge of flower and centerpiece arrangements again for their friends' weddings if they can help it. Maka's nerves were frazzled enough when she discovered he sent back fifteen-hundred dollars worth of flowers because one single rose was slightly bent and asymmetrical- the morning of her wedding, thank you very much.
oh kid you CDO person (it's like ocd but the letters are in order AS THEY SHOULD BE ! :D)

hmmm have to read that story now
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was awesome! Good job, it was funny and sweet at the same time. And you described marriage pretty well. Aw, poor Black*Star. He is so clueless. :) thanks for writing this! Thunder
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When I read that ending I had to smile because the way I see it, marriage is composed of sharing and compromising and this perfectly exemplified it. "In one of their kitchen cabinets are two jars of peanut butter: one of Chunky, one of Smooth. Black Star is still baffled to this day." Thank you for the wonderful work.
jessi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great story, I really liked the last one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
dgahaasdlkfjaghaaaaaaaah so effing beautiful i could cry :'D I'm so serious, this was fantastically written and contains so much emotion...I enjoyed reading every word. I especially love the relief Soul feels after Maka still accepts him after his pole-up-their-asses family. Of course she would; she loves him! This felt so real to me. I wish I wish I wish it was :) -faves- I LOVE IT and thank you so much for writing this!

Remi
great gospel chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was too perfect. ;w; You got their relationship down pat and wrote it beautifully. Number 20 was my favourite of the bunch.
ElectroGirl444 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It was amazing your a fabulous writer did you have any other soulxmaka story's?
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Yes. Yes yes and more yes. Favorited.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was soooooooooo cute! I loved it! This worked so well telling everyone what they all thought, and that is not to mention that I just had maybe 20 fangirl moments while reading this! Loved this so much!

Moon-chan
Janieshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I laughed like a hysterical banshee at Black Star's peanut butter line. I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I've finally snapped. But thank you for that; that just made my whole week! I really liked the mixture of romance, angst and humor, well done. Keep up the good work! :D

~Janie
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is really good. I'm not to big on marriage because i've seen to many of them fail but i really like how you think marriage is and i agree with it though i'm in no rush for it. Anyway i love this line : '20. In one of their kitchen cabinets are two jars of peanut butter: one of Chunky, one of Smooth. Black Star is still baffled to this day.'
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011