Reviews for Felicity Grows Up
brittney chapter 1 . 3/4
omg i loved that i called gods name please make the other one
A Pencil in her hand chapter 1 . 2/18
UPDATE, YOU KIRK HATIN' WICKER BASKET.
kennie t chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Post soon
Marie chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Omg really really good!
MelodyPond77 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
When did she turn 23? I thought she was 17?
abc123 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
GAHH LOVE THIS
please update you're a fantastic writer 3
Nalu Fluttercord chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Excellent story! You capture the characters wonderfully! Although at one point Nan was talking about how William was chasing her and so she chased him? Otherwise brillant! I look forward to future chapters!
A Pencil in her hand chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
But...Felicity doesn't faint. LOLOL. xD SHE IS IMMUNE TO POTENTIAL SWAG. xD
OMW, This is one of my favorite chappies, Quinny! The wedding is so exciting, and I really am glad that Lizzie is happily married; she's so sweet, she deserves a good life. :)

And Ben. LOLOL, "I DON'T WANNA MARRY ANNABELLE (OR ANNABETH) SHE'S CREEPY" xD

I really like this story, and I feel so proud of you for continuing it! YAY! :D
Cookiecutter97 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Indeed! The plot grows thicker and so does my curiosity! Great job!
felicityphoenix chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! I read it like wildfire consuming dry sage! Good luck creating the next chapter!
I am that Writer chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
I want to find out what Eliot Jackson is hiding! Also, I can tell you’re getting deeper into Felicity’s and Ben’s personalities, which is good. And there seems like some conflict is building between them. . . . Ah, well, you’re a great writer, can’t wait for the next chapter to be out!
Lisa Cooper chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Chapter 9, "Elizabeth's Wedding" was very good. You gave just enough description to set the scene, but you went on well with the events. I loved that you are getting Felicity to admit her feelings about Ben. I also liked how you used her interactions with her sisters and brother to show her growing maturity; while you showed Felicity's personality through her thoughts. Thank you for continuing this story. I am really enjoying reading it. I hope you will have the time and continued interest to continue writing. You are spinning an interesting tale. Lisa Cooper
felicityphoenix chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
I was so glad to see another new chapter that I read through it super fast! The next one should be VERY interesting, indeed! :D
TheAngelofIego chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Ahh, a cliffhanger! Oh, I do hope you update soon!
zaylee.holland chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
If I don't hear more of this story I honestly think I'll begin crying.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »