Reviews for No Resistance
seand chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
great story and would like more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It was great. Better than people would expect
Lightning317 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
ZoRobin for ever!good one shot!
BLOODZ-lydi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
hey please keep this fic
really the point of view it is a little hard to tell also have this difficulty

por favor eu amo eles _
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
great story!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Kimisa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Cute fanfic! And I could see Robin acting just like that! I loved it!
A PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
-_- really? I mean come one ! Wheres the love .
Rae-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Personally, I love RobinXZoro. Both of them are my favorite characters and should most definately end up together. I love your work, so if you ever wrote more of it, you'd have at least one faithful reader :]

IAmZoro'sFan chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'll like to watch you made LuNami and ZoRobin together. :) I likes it when there are more than one pairing.
vivi.chu-ie chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
awww... this is so sweet :D and I loved the ending when Zoro kept getting cut off my Robin who just went " mm" ~

you should try writing some more zoroxrobin . you're so good!~

or maybe you should try putting zoroxrobin and namixluffy in the same story :D

that would be interesting.. :3

keep writing!~
Starsdoom chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
So cute! I love it! I like the idea of Robin making the first move, seems totally like her! 3
KaoriCarrie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I wanna see more zorooooobbb! XO omg this is soooo cutte! XDDD I luv this!

Zoro's reaction is the best! but you could also switch the first move to Zoro too you know ;D And Robin being the quiet-shy-ish person (i just seen your profile btw and man! Do you work so fast!)

please make more ZoroxRobin...
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Eh.. I think Robin might do that.. But it isn't the usual (in fanfic terms..). But it does make sense.. Since she's smart, direct when the time calls for it, sly when she want to be..

I actually quite like this refreshing take on Robin xD

This statement is so true! "He wasn't an idiot –his sense of direction just sucked."

Oh and I felt that you could have made the part where she kisses him, a lil' longer.. Since it suppose to be the main part of the story.. xD
Andara chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is soooo good. It's like missing scene :)

I think they're so much in character. You should write more about them. Keep up the good work