Reviews for The Dark Princess
Calypso888 chapter 2 . 2/9
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It was getting to the really good part. Pleasw, whoever you are, do not abandon this wonderful story.
Bloody Hearts chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Please, do update soon! I love this story and if this is one of the best Beauty and The Beat stories I've read. What will happen next? Will Adam be, well, a jerk and kind of man handle her, and expect her to kiss his feet? What about Belle- how will she react to Adam? Will Adam be rude to Mrs. Pots, and Belle sees this as a monstrous act? Being rude to a woman who had done nothing but showed kindness? Maybe in the future chapters, Belle can get sick an Adam can get worried over the girl? Or he can get sick and she can help him and stay by his side, and he gets really surprised about the kindness she shows?
Please update soon!
Love, Eli.
MusicLover24601 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
This is pretty darn good so far. Please write more! I know you must be busy, but I'm loving this story and if you don't finish it I will go insane with curiosity.
lovingthestory chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
please finish :)
yingyanggirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
A great story that should be continued!
The-Dangerous-King chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
this is a really good story!
J. Merritt chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Hoping against all reason that you have not abandoned this fic. A dark, intriguing and completely unique fic like this is a rare find.
Maggs5396 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oh please do continue this story!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This is off to a great start! Please continue.
MallowSaurus chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Dammitt! I HATE cliffhangers! They make me pine and mope and suffer from headaches as I anxiously await a new update! WHY GOD? WHY?

Please update soon! _
Ember Ardent Flame chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
More please. I like your dialogue and Belle's motives. I also like the idea of the enchantment never happening. Makes the story more real.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Ooh I love this! Do update soon!
BB Fan chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Love it so far! Please continue!
Akua chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
... I think I adore this story you have here. It's a different take on what happens. The Beast himself still seems beastly without actually being one. The contract was something special, of course. A nice touch.

Poor Maurice. I wonder if he would be allowed to raise hell about this. I don't think there is much Gaston could do for it besides pitch a poor man's fit.

I really do like where this is going, and I can't wait to read more of it. So I hope that you get inspiration to write more soon. Because I want to read Belle's first interaction with 'The Beast'.

-Akua
Taneva Rose chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This looks delicious. I do hope you'll continue it.