Reviews for Honesty is Honestly the Hardest Thing
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love it when Dave zigs when Kurt thinks he will zag. Sweet story.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
For a short time they are 'secret boyfriends', but they decide it ridiculous, give up and come out to school as a couple _* cause I'm sucker for happy endings xo

Hugs & bugs!
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Such an awesome one-shot! I was kinda surprised by what Kurt was trying to get out of this in the beginning, which made it a much more interesting read! I definitely chose to go the "Happily Ever After" route in my mind for the ending. Although I am a bit of a sadist and was totally hoping Kurt would find a way to use this new relationship with Karofsky as a "Fuck You" to everyone who just ignored him, especially Rachel, Blaine, Finn, and neglectful!Burt
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow, this was...I don't even know what this was. I think the part that really cinched it for me as being as fan-fucking-tastic as it is was Dave's concerns about Kurt's state of mind. I really love noble!Karofsky, and this was absolutely wonderful.
DarkShadowsFalling chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really love this story. Who'd've thought that Dave Karofsky could make Kurt happy? Well...me XD Honestly, this pairing is one of my favorites and I think you really did an awesome job! Wonderful!
JuJuBiest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was incredibly sweet and probably one of the better one-shots I've read.
lisacreature chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ooh interesting interpretation, both in this fic and in the show I hope that Dave and Kurt get together, Blaine can go to hell!

Happy ending please! And perhaps a jealous Blaine?
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I vote they remain together forever and have copious amounts of hot, hot sex and then get married and adopt beautiful babies.

Loved this! It highlighted on one of the reasons why I like this ship so much: the fact that Dave understands Kurt and appreciates him.
MissionKutofsky chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
LOVED IT! And i totally agree with your view of the show... I REALLY want Kurtofsky to happen
HaystackPlan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love it! I'm definitely voting for a happy ending, especially since we are so Dave deprived these past few episodes.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Niiiice.. if Only this could happen on tuesday. Hell at this point I'd be happy with Dave just standing in the background while the action goes on in front of him.

I am having massive Dave withdrawl.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i first found this on LJ because someone on Tumblr linked it, haha~ i'm glad to find it here, too! ;D
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I vote for happily ever after. Fun story. Nice to see a fellow Kris Allen fan, too :)