Reviews for List of Events Where Wheeljack Lost His Left Hand
Telron chapter 14 . 5/5
LOL this is so far a great crack story and can't wait for the next chapter now
Sapphire50 chapter 14 . 4/23
Please please please continue this, it's one of the best stories I have ever read!
dinawen chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
I love this story! I wish you would update soon!
IvoryCrawler chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
I know it's been a while but i really hope you continue this! It's adorable and i'd love to see if you can bring this up to the start of the war!
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
This was hilarious! Can't wait for the next update!
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
I love this story I'm laughing harder at this then I think I ever have laughed in my life great job and please continue with more soon. Another thing is I believe there could be an entire story to go with this one .
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
This is just the beginning.
Love Is 4 Walls chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
There are a group of metals on the periodic table that are corrosive and explode when they touch water...(just an idea :))
Pjlover666 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Haha, lol. Why didn't I find this story sooner? I'm laughing my a** of here! Thank you for cheering me up! And Prowl? Ohh man, I love his devious side :D Poor, poor Wheeljack though :D
You capture all of their characters perfectly and I enjoy reading this story so much. I hope you will post more soon :)
nobleboivin chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Coffee Creamer and an ignition source
Krysala chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Poor Jazz... Being so worried (at least that's how he seemed to me when he bolted) and then getting bound before being thrown in a closet for his troubles. At least something bad hadn't actually happened!
All-My-Characters-Are-Dead chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
ah...the first Ratchet-brains-someone-with-a-wrench incident. i knew it was coming...
All-My-Characters-Are-Dead chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I love the way you write Ratchet. Just the right amount of grumpy and grudgingly compasionate, in my opinion. excellent work, as always.
All-My-Characters-Are-Dead chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
"My Wheeljack sense in tingling"
that was amazing.
Matron chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
For a moment there, I thought that this would end in no explosion. Instead you had both the loss of his hand and the explosion in separate places and times. I wonder if one of these times these explosions will cause something good to happen. Oh well, one can hope.