Reviews for O Captain! My Captain!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
I really like this story, keep up the good work... I might have suggestions later.. .right now I just find it a really cute little work... :)
Pimu chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Phasing is an advanced technique so Ms. M can't do that yet. And Garth second possible protégé to Aquaman.
Nessalf629 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
looooove it!
Reading in School chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Post more! I'm loving these!
Blue-Winters chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Awesome story so far! I think either the amusment park or this chapter is my favorite!

The next chapter does sound intersting, Superboy with out M'gann right after he thought would she leave.

Can't wait for an update!

Ms. Unlucky chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Really liking the fic so far. I love a good Connor fic. ;)
Monika Zee chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
LOVE IT as usual! Can't wait till the next chapter! Keep it coming!
fantsygirlgowild113 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
I really like but the Flash putting alcohol in his eyes was funny. I started laughing hard. It was a good laugh until I started chocking. Whos is going to cook superboy's next meal? I look forward to the next chapter
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
so mysterious
Bares His Teeth chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
i like it keep it up
Monika chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Read everything and it is OUTSTANDING! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TickleTheToast chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Woah, are they a couple already? Or not?

Anyway, it's great to see the Joker makin some smoke; he's my favorite supervillain ever! Good job, as usual!

Keep writing!

fantsygirlgowild113 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I love it

Cant think of any suggestions now but i'll send u a message when do.

Keep it up cause I truly love it.
DarianMograin chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Awe that last bit was so cute. I love these two together.

Are you going to introduce Wonder Girl later in the story? I'd love to see her trying to make a move on Conner and have Megan get jealous. That would make for some entertaining teen angst.

I really like how even though they are powerful heroes in their own right they are still teenagers dealing with a lot of the things that teens deal with. Keep up the great work.
WallyandArtemisMgannandConner chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
continue and add more artemis and Wally. you are doing good so far.