Reviews for Pseudonymity
technicolor unicorn chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
so this story is absolutely amazing. (: I adore it an insane amount.

you have nooooo idea how much I anticipated the final chapter of this, and it definitely did not disappoint. (:

you're an amazing writer.
lkfra chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I love that story! It is addictive and sometime hilarious, good job! Thanks for sharing :)
Molodoo chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Post more soon please! D
bookfreak1317 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I really want Kurt to find out the truth! I need an update so I can see if that happens or not!
Vincelia Valentine chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Aww I really just want to hug Blaine here! And then smack him upside his head for making such a mess of things lol loved it and can't wait to see the next chapter :D
Noxiem chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Oh dear Lord, such angst! I loooove it! :D

I sincerely felt for Blaine at the end of this chapter, almost bringing me to tears but you know what? He stupidly brought all of this crap on himself and a part of me sort of wants Kurt to just get over him. But I know deep down inside I'm a true Klaine fan and will always ship them. So yeah... you're pretty awesome and you need to hurry up and update because I'll be waiting by my Mac, and I wont stop clicking refresh. Just in case. ;)
onlyjustbegun2444 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Hurry! I want Kurt to find out!
akatrixie chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Holy crap...this is so freaking awesome.

Good job.
NotMyBabies chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I'm so glad you updated! The other boy is going to be Karofsky, isn't it? Isn't it! Or Jeremiah. Hopefully not a creeper!
Artemis GoH chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
please update! I really like it:) let Kurt chose Blaine and they video chat and be all like "holy fucking shit!" and elope in vegas and have infinity gay babies:)
hikaribenitsuki chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
*shakes head* mm mm mmm
Itwasjustunjellify chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I really love your story! You found an entertaining, original premise and ran with it here and it's definitely refreshing to read new ideas like this. Keep 'em coming, because your readers will definitely appreciate more unique storylines.

I like how in-character you write Kurt and Blaine, too. It's is practically a script from the show! And don't think Kurt and Blaine's grammar/punctuation differences went unnoticed either, because definitely shows that you put a lot of thought into Kurt's meticulous, careful personality in comparison with Blaine's laid-back one. It was a very clever thought and your analysis of each characters similarities and differences coupled with their consistant writing style throughout is something many readers should be pleased about.

I absolutely LOVED the whole guitar exchange. It was undoubtedly a very romantic,'Blaine' move and it had a cute kind of simplistic innocence about it that not many writers can seem to pull off with such themes as you used.

I really can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Please update soon!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Love, love, love it.
SceneNeko chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Oh my goodness this story is crazy good! Please please please update soon! I can't wait!
Always With Amy chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I'm now suspicious about Thad.

While at the same time dying a cheerful death because retail workers don't count.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »