Reviews for Pseudonymity
typegirl19 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Oh I hate when people have to be so serious! This is fiction and I've never laughed out loud, blushed and said "NO!" more in one fic. Loved it. Adored it!
Harry Freaking Potter chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
The last chapter is soooo hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing reading the Warbler chat :) thank you for this story
graceless dance chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
You some how made this story cute, adroiable, funny, and sexy all at the same time.

Thank you so much for writing this, can't wait for an update.
zlydjia chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I was laughing the whole time throughout this story. Very well done. Very well done.
Orenji-Juice chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
LULZ.

This was hilarious! I loved the chat between the Warblers as Kurt and Blaine got it on. :D

Hotness Funny I like it.
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Truly love this story. :D
JediMasterJeff chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
This fic made me laugh so hard, especially the last chapter, everyone is so in character *i love Nick and Jeff, can't they have some deep bromance on the show too?* the Warblers are amazing... but than I read your note at the end and it made me think about stuff too. It's really good that you considered writing that note and be serious about the matter, even if it's supposed to be a funny fic.
Jocelyne chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Please be assured that I am reading your fic in the spirit in which you have written it. No offense taken. All this to say that I actually laughed out loud many many times. Thanks for a very entertaining read. Xox looking forward to the Warbler Hack Attack!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
i was all omfg this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot lol.. then i got to the end and was all omfg this is not happening!

i need more.. i need it

update?
Mordanyes chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
This story is great, has me laughing and awwing. :)
CaitrinMills chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I would REALLY like tio see this story finished!
LOL chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Highly entertaining! plz continue!
NoOnesComingToSaveYou chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Please keep going , this story is awesome!
snape-rules44 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
this says its a complete fic...?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
It was very well written but I hated that it was Kurt's first time and I think that whoever was involved in it should be expelled. Love Klaine hate the twisted Pervy other warblers
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »