Reviews for Pseudonymity
Implied.Awesome chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
it was RACHEL? ZOMG YOU ARE BRILLLLIAAANT!
Raibean chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
The way you're using pants makes me think it means "underwear" in the dialog, but Americans wouldn't say it like that. Pants are trousers out here.
miss.princess25 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
HAHAHA omg the internet talk between the warblers had me dying..seriously..amazingly written...loved it hahahaha
Oreal770 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I'm glad that kurt and Blaine got it together, but surely the warblers should have known better than to watch - that's kinda cruel! Poor him! And poor Blaine! He's been hacked! I almost pity whoever it is when they're caught... They are in deep shit../

Oreal
NissaNorris chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
O_o oh dear. please continue. I think it might be Jewfro but could be wrong...
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Amazing! Amazing! I'm obsessed with this story. I've been telling my friends about it. I love it 3 Thank you for the amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Oustiti chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
The Warbler chat was the funniest thing ever. I couldn't stop laughing. Now you got me curious for the anonymous id thief.
anon chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
hahahahaha oh my stars this is hilarious
themagiccomb chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Oh my God, why have I never read this before?

That was... holy crap, that was brilliant.

Nick and Jeff are my favourite things ever right now, and I love Momma Wes.

I can't- There are no words; I've been laughing too hard and have evidently broken my brain.

You are wonderful, and I am now going to go through the rest of your surely fabulous stories.
Klaine Hummelson chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I'm going to burst with laughter. Thad, that little closet pervert. xD

The Warblers are going to be in for it HURRRDURRRRR!

I love it so much I squashed my computer against it 8D
boldpens chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Great story!
Vincelia Valentine chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This was so awesome! I couldnt decide if I needed to fan myself or start crying from laughing! I literally did a face plant while slapping my hand on the desk while laughing, at work when I read this! I love it, I'm excited your doin more, can't wait to see what's next :D
mdmghleap chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
OMFG you are a genious! Is 4:44 am and I had to put a pillow in my mouth to not wake my family up with my laughter!

It was hilarious! And it was also sweet! Though I think the warblers are a buch of creepers for doing such thing I have to admit that I enjoyed the whole situation and that I find it quite diverting! And OMG I think I'm in love with Thad! Lol and though I love Blaine I do think that he should have kept his mouth shut! But like always I loved it! I think this is the longest review I have ever given to someone

:D but like I said it was awesome :D and I'm looking forward to the next chapter

:D it's getting to excited! And finally, I would not mind at all a little Rachel Berry like in earlier chapters ;D
chavelaprincess chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
FUCKING HELL!

There are no words. I am flailing so hard, someone else might lose an eye. DAMN!

OMG.

JFCOMG!

DAYUM!

mmMOARrr!
Dauphin Noire chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Another chapter? I will be happy! That was amazing until here and really funny. I just can't help myself in front of my computer. Constantly laughing and really touch by their relations even if I have found Kurth a little too childish for is good healt and Blaine a little too stupid. But I have like that you bring other characters to complete the stories. So I will be happy to follow you for the next ones.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »