Reviews for Savior of Sweden
FinlandVai chapter 19 . 2/14
Awwww.. please if you are still there... please continue... I love this story... I really hope you'll update... soon... even after some years..
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
Boi!
How could you leave this here. I cry. This is amazing and perfect. Pls. Come back. I need it. Also I need more good Sufin stories so come back. Ill love you forever. ... fuck. I think I found this too late. 2013. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
oh my gosh… *tears* please come back and finish this story?! I would really like to hear the end of it :"(
Margo chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Ahh this story is so well-written! The pacing is perfect and the way you portrayed the characters is wonderful! Are you still writing this story? It hasn't been updated in nearly three years so..
diagonallyfunny chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
I flippin love this story...reading it whenever I get a chance
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
I just want to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading this so far! Thank you for sharing it :)
Schnitten-Mitten chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
W-wait... Is that it?
Are you done?
Please, if you have any more ideas for the story, WRITE THEM PLEASE!
THEY COULD BE HORRIBLE TO YOU BUT I WOULD LOVE THEM
Schnitten-Mitten chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
"You're all just puppets, tangled up in your strings"

"But there are no strings on me'
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Please please PLEASE write more!
Central Dakota chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Please please wright more!
doitforthedennor chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
Well written and a very good plot. I love this story; I'll be awaiting the next chapter. I could learn from you! Keep up the good work.
Happy Human45 chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Omg i love it!. Please keep writing more! Its so cute and you really capture each character well:) You really do have a talent so please keep it up You have all of my support:D Please just keep going:D
Happy Human45 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013