Reviews for Savior of Sweden
Schnitten-Mitten chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
W-wait... Is that it?
Are you done?
Please, if you have any more ideas for the story, WRITE THEM PLEASE!
Schnitten-Mitten chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
"You're all just puppets, tangled up in your strings"

"But there are no strings on me'
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Please please PLEASE write more!
Central Dakota chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Please please wright more!
doitforthedennor chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
Well written and a very good plot. I love this story; I'll be awaiting the next chapter. I could learn from you! Keep up the good work.
Happy Human45 chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Omg i love it!. Please keep writing more! Its so cute and you really capture each character well:) You really do have a talent so please keep it up You have all of my support:D Please just keep going:D
Happy Human45 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
OMG love it:D !.
Happy Human45 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Like it:)
Grell chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Please make more
Or I shall sick belarus on your ass
Thanks bye

P.s. great job this is amazing _'
Grell chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
Make More or ill sick belarus on yo ass!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Please update soon, this is good.
there are some spelling errors in the earler chapters.
Black Kaitou
roryflieswhenheshappy chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
DancingOnRainbow chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Yay, update! I thought that this one was abandoned :D
roughdiamond5 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Aha, you return!

I completely believed you up until Lilith started talking. Her diction seems to be a little off, what with slipping into "bitch" and the misuse of "desperately" (I don't understand the term "I desperately know", I'm afraid).

The SuFin, however, fixes the craving I've had for a while now. I've been looking for more SuFin stories while waiting for an update here, and while some stories are alright, this one has the setting I like (castle, bodyguard, etc.) with suspense that keeps me ready for whatever happens next. I do hope that Matthias gets out of this well... I mean, I wish the same for Berwald and Tino, too, but Matthias is a sweet and innocent (if loud and bawdy) guy, and I've become a huge DenNor fan, so... Anyway, just saying.

I look forward to more!