Reviews for The Final Farewell
Mxcer chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
NOOOOOOO! WHHHYYYYYY? WHY WRITER WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END LIKE THIS?!
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
This was incredibly good :) Very bittersweet ending, but it's a good thing that you didn't cop out and have him make a full recovery :P Great work playing on the emotions, in every chapter :)
ApellaZant chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Absolutely heartbreaking, and that's coming from a newly converted Doctor Who fan (that show can really mess you up too). I've always liked this story for its rather candid and thorough exploration of the secondary characters of the Scott Pilgrim universe (and their feelings towards Scott), but obviously, the last few chapters resound with me quite well. Another good story sir. Main reason why I'll read anything you put out. :-)

-AZ
Chris chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Good story, except 1 problem, as established is Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour, Ramona can meet with the dead via Subspace Highway, after Scott was killed by Gideon, Ramona met up with him in the after life (even thought he came back to life)
What I'm saying is that, even thought Scott couldn't be in the real world, as long as Ramona can get into the Subspace Highway, they can still see Scott, so he's not gone, he's just not around.
Still, that doesn't change that fact that this is a very good story, all the characters keep their personalities, and it's well written.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Absoluotly beautiful
MidnightxMusic chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
This, I think, was the perfect ending to a great story. It made me cry quite a few times, too. But I lost it when Kim showed Ramona the ring, and when Scott's movie played the future he had planned for them. I had to stop reading for a while, because tears were coming out of my eyes like a waterfall...
I'm sad that Scott died, yes, but I honestly wouldn't have had it any other way. If he survived, that would have been too unrealistic and perfect, all that build up through the whole story for nothing. When Ramona was giving her speech, I knew there still wasn't going to be the happy ending they planned, even though Scott had lived for another month. I'm happy they did get married and have a child, though.

All in all, this entire story was wonderfully written throughtout all the chapters, and it's one of the two stories that break my heart and make me cry just looking at the title. Brilliant writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
That was really sweet! And sad.
TheFollyWriter chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Aw...that was a nice way to end it!Although Im sad Scott is dead, its better than some stupid miracle...thing
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Haha. "I teared up as they all said their sad farewells" And you didn't even react to when Scott told Lisa he still loved her?
AnonymousGinger chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Oh my God, this is the best SP FanFic I've ever read! This is one of the few fics that made me cry. Please write the last chapter, I'm begging you!
MusicAddict135 chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Plz! Upgrade! Plz! I must kno what happens!
IamMoving101 chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
WRITE. THE. NEXT. CHAPTER. Please! This is excellent...and so sad.
TheFollyWriter chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Dangit, you got me!I thought this was the end, but luckily its not!I've teared up a bit, but this is the only chapter thats made me cry, update soon!
EmeraldFire512 chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
I love this story, and you are totally leaving me hanging! I can't wait to see what the dotor is going to say, please update ASAP!
XxScottPilgrim-RamonaFlowersxX chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Wow. This entire story is going so well, one of my favorites on this website! I especially liked the begging of this chapter. When Ramona was in her head, and Kim thought she was trying to cure Scott, and really she was just sitting there with her personal artificial Scott Pilgrim. (Damn, that has to be the best subspace usage, EVER.) And surprisingly the most touching part of this chapter in my opinion, is not when she talked to Scott... But when she admitted to Kim that she was in her own mind, not Scott's. Somehow that just...made my day. Nice work man, can't wait to see the conclusion!