Reviews for Celebrations
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Well well well. I can't wait to see what Dean gives Cas for his birthday, come September ;-)
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
As always I love your dialogue. Since I really didn't like Season 6, I was wondering why so many fics take place then, and then, and then I realized probably for the same reason I didn't like it: Not much was actually going on means more room for fics to happen.

-SQ
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
*no words for how awesome this is*
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I wasn't sure what to make of the fanfic going in but now that I reached the ending I'm happy I decided to give it a chance. It turned out to be really good. I liked it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Absolutely amazing story.
Your characterisation of Dean was so spot on it was astounding. I thoroughly enjoyed reading his and Castiel's conversation. It had very witty dialogue.
*Nods*. The party hat is definitely vital. I would definitely want to see him wearing a party hat, and Dean taking a reference photo. XD
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Too cute.

Too CUTE. 3

- Crystal
Raicheru chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, you're stories are a treasure. I'm so glad I found you here. I'm a sucker for Dean the caretaker and Castiel's young-yet-incredibly-old demeanor is just damned cute. I love it.
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I...can't...what...words...?
PERFECT!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The amount of Hurt!Cas in your stories makes me so happy
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved it..
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww, it was so good! I loved it!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great story -
Sakurafox666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This cute bit of fluff was AWESOME. Added to favorites. XD
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was so cute~

I absolutely love this pairing c:

Cas is always so clueless sometimes.
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
:D

This is so touching. And the thing with the party hats! Please do Cas' birthday :)