Reviews for Celebrations
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Absolutely amazing story.
Your characterisation of Dean was so spot on it was astounding. I thoroughly enjoyed reading his and Castiel's conversation. It had very witty dialogue.
*Nods*. The party hat is definitely vital. I would definitely want to see him wearing a party hat, and Dean taking a reference photo. XD
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Too cute.

Too CUTE. 3

- Crystal
Raicheru chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, you're stories are a treasure. I'm so glad I found you here. I'm a sucker for Dean the caretaker and Castiel's young-yet-incredibly-old demeanor is just damned cute. I love it.
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I...can't...what...words...?
PERFECT!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The amount of Hurt!Cas in your stories makes me so happy
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved it..
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww, it was so good! I loved it!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great story -
Sakurafox666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This cute bit of fluff was AWESOME. Added to favorites. XD
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was so cute

I absolutely love this pairing c:

Cas is always so clueless sometimes.
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
:D

This is so touching. And the thing with the party hats! Please do Cas' birthday :)
si-star-x chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I'm glad Sam didn't walk in on them! Awkward!

That said, I really loved this. Like, true, everlasting love. Everything from the special birthday pie... cone hats.. and then Cas. Oh jesus OUCH those ribs. So painful. So good.

Quite possibly my favourite fic in a long time. I just wish Cas took a lot longer to heal, Dean taking care of him would have been the icing on the cake.

Thank you for sharing this! So perfect.
Nancy T chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'd kind of like to know where Sam was - just a mention, burning the shapeshifter body, out at the drugstore getting stuff in case of post-birthday hangovers, something like that. But this is a wonderful moment. The description of Cas' injuries is painfully realistic. And Cas' selection of a birthday date is wonderful, as is his wistful realization that it's so far away. Very nicely done.
Susangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Poor Cas...getting beaten like that...I can't even imagine how he was before he deemed himself presentable...You should totally do a story where Cas calls Dean right away!It would be awesome to see Dean going crazy overprotective boyfriend on Cas!And maybe Sam being there as Cas's friend to help him understand Dean...

I also hope we get to see Cas's B-day!And I thought it was really sweet and meaningful the day he picked for it :P

Oh you lucky Dean!I would love to have Castiel as my birthday present! xD
Psionycx chapter 1 . 2/21/2011