Reviews for Celebrations
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/28
As always I love your dialogue. Since I really didn't like Season 6, I was wondering why so many fics take place then, and then, and then I realized probably for the same reason I didn't like it: Not much was actually going on means more room for fics to happen.

-SQ
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 4/4
*no words for how awesome this is*
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/8
I wasn't sure what to make of the fanfic going in but now that I reached the ending I'm happy I decided to give it a chance. It turned out to be really good. I liked it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Absolutely amazing story.
Your characterisation of Dean was so spot on it was astounding. I thoroughly enjoyed reading his and Castiel's conversation. It had very witty dialogue.
*Nods*. The party hat is definitely vital. I would definitely want to see him wearing a party hat, and Dean taking a reference photo. XD
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Too cute.

Too CUTE. 3

- Crystal
Raicheru chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, you're stories are a treasure. I'm so glad I found you here. I'm a sucker for Dean the caretaker and Castiel's young-yet-incredibly-old demeanor is just damned cute. I love it.
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I...can't...what...words...?
PERFECT!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The amount of Hurt!Cas in your stories makes me so happy
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved it..
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww, it was so good! I loved it!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great story -
Sakurafox666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This cute bit of fluff was AWESOME. Added to favorites. XD
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was so cute~

I absolutely love this pairing c:

Cas is always so clueless sometimes.
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
:D

This is so touching. And the thing with the party hats! Please do Cas' birthday :)
si-star-x chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I'm glad Sam didn't walk in on them! Awkward!

That said, I really loved this. Like, true, everlasting love. Everything from the special birthday pie... cone hats.. and then Cas. Oh jesus OUCH those ribs. So painful. So good.

Quite possibly my favourite fic in a long time. I just wish Cas took a lot longer to heal, Dean taking care of him would have been the icing on the cake.

Thank you for sharing this! So perfect.