Reviews for Teacher
phatimaah chapter 1 . 2/4
YAAAAAAAAAS I LOVE THIS
Dante chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
oh my god... the idea was wonderful even if it would happen in real it,d be weird.. xD anw,it.s awesome as always !
Dante chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful! i think the uniform lööked pretty on Mattie xD.
i love it. 3
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Haha! Just got to this oneshot. Funny, cute, hot. All the good elements. Lol. I enjoyed reading this. ] Keep up the good work!
Collection chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I LOVED IT xD please write more
Lo Lovely chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Reading this in detention. Walking out with a boner...great...
Miss Flan chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hell yes yes yes I'll review!

This story was simply awesome! I mean, Canada's always cute in any pairing, but with Netherland... *Q*

Anyways, you're awesome! 8'D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
...o,o *thinks: omg that's hot!*

but, never the less. it's Netherlands! not holland, Netherlands! holland is the name shared by it's two most influential provinces. and you called him a Dane the first(I think) time you mentioned his nationality. plz correct those.

I'll let you get back yo writing fics worthy to be called awesome by Prussia.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
cute.
Star-SpangledAmerica chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
amazing! I loved it sooooo much!
BlueSkiesandHockeyMinds chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
and again i say to you well done whenever im bored or feeling down i read you stories and im happy and entertained. :D So thank you for writing this. This has made my everything just like the rest of your stories. Please make more either of this or just more NetherlandxCanada PLEASE cuz i feel there arent enough in the world. But i must say one of my favorite parts was at the end when netherlands is puttin his shoes on and he's getting distracted by canada licking his hand! (god does that make me a bad person to say i like naughty matt? oh well i dont give a fuck its awesome!) So please keep writing!
Cynical Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
MEIN GOTT. I love you forever and ever for writing NetCan.
Tropicall chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I wonder, did you use google translate for the Dutch? The words you used were kind of out of place... In Dutch, you say meester to a male teacher when you're young, which can be loosely translated to master. In secondary school, you say mender, which is plain mister. Good fic, naughty naughty Canada! And kinky NL, plain wonderful!
Tropicall chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
KILLJOYY chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i need more of this story. like now!