Reviews for Fake Out
silvermoongirl10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this was brilliant! i really enjoyed it, great work! :)
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh man, you had me all teary-eyed and then Laughing at the ending...I LOVED IT and Hannibal the Pirate, hehehe, and his threat going unfinished...SNORE! LOL

THANKS:"D it was AWESOME!
Feverant Wishes chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Avast!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Omg I am laughing sooo hard right now and trying not to wake up people in my house lol. This was great. Good job.
onlygodcanjudgeme chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
:) Loved it.
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is one of the rare fics I've read where BA and Murdock's relationship is observed without the usual bickering that the two get to. It was nice just seeing the two laughing and joking with each other, and I can definitely see the two of them having a conversation like that. The whole dialogue about the team's varying lockers made me laugh ]

Thanks for writing.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Yay for Murdock! I thought the characters reactions were really good and the banter between them was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was TERRIFIC! Loved it. I think you got everybody's voices and personalities down great, including BA's :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It was sad, it was funny, it was IC, it was touching.

It was really really good.

:-)
danang1970 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I absolutely love this. The banter, the shock of the reactions (both times!), the way it's touching and your portrayed their bond without making it all sappy and lame... Just superb. Honestly enjoyed reading this so much. Thanks for writing. :)
rubberducky2010 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww, that was nice! I love this story! So sad at the beginning, but the end is hilarious! I love the conversation with Murdock and BA at the end! It was awesome! Thanks for this great pick me up story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
haha! Great one-shot.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
the vision of a pirate-hannibal has me laughing so hard i can't see straight. fantastic fic!
Skarlet Rayne chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i almost died laughing at the end of this. hope you write another one