Reviews for Why Not
KittyAttack chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
There we go. Caught up. I love how they aren't truly separated; in a way, they're still together.

Update :D
dpp3530 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Bringing Freddie and Spencer in was a good idea. Makes it feel like it takes place in the "real" iCarly world. Besides, even in most Cam stories, Freddie is still their best friend, and he'd certainly be willing to help.
IAMCAGE chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Great story... Keep up the good work.
RegrettableDeed chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
AOISJFKH! I've been waiting for the next chapter of this story!

I can't wait to read more and I'm glad you're back. :DD
dpp3530 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Yay Sam! She stood up for what she believed in anyway.

Glad you came back to this story. Your writing is excellent.
chelsea the other chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
what the hell? I wanna know what she did.. Get your fingers to typing... please.
Lostmemories203 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
hmm. Veryy interesting. Dunno if I want Sam to agree to that. Sam just needs ta have patienceee. lol. But I know she wasn't that good with patience. Lovin it! Plz update soon!
dpp3530 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
I noticed that the being in black said the clues would "lead her where she wants to go." That's not necessarily the right direction.

The girls separated for all eternity - horrifying thought. I'm sure Sam thinks it's worth it, though.

I love this story.
Lostmemories203 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I honestly have no clue and I realllyyyy wanna know what 7591 could possibly mean. Plz update soon! lovin it!11
Mr. Wols chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
You are one of my favorite authors ever. iLove You was probably one of the first cam stories i read and didnt want to change anything about. The way you write is perfect and i have felt that way since i started reading Cam a year ago. Many thanks to you for being here. Even more for reviewing Choices. Thank you. And this story, every time i read it i think of the song "The Apparition" by Iron Maiden. Well, the lyrics anyway. Keep it up.
dpp3530 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Seems like Carly's starting to figure it out. Very realistic portrayl of survivor's guilt. I love this story, but it's depressing. I guess that's life.

Keep up the good work.
Mileycfan4eva chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
U can really feel their pan through the writing awesome job hope u write more. Is carly going to kill herself? Will freddie r spencer save her? Will u explore their side her suicide has got to effect them as well would love 2 c how. How Carly's reaction is eating at them to. Hope all is well for you. Look forward 2 more .
Mileycfan4eva chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Lov sam's pov not usual one for life after pov since dead is dead but it really gives to serve how sam feels how suicide is just plain stupid n doesn't slove anything but hurts more then anything . Pls keep writing.:}
Mileycfan4eva chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Poor Carly :{ great protryal though of someone who loses someone to suicide I remember the depression after my friend killed himself. Feels like u can't escape. Hope she gets better with help from freddie n spencer.
Lostmemories203 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
awwww. So sad! Lovin it! plz update soon!