Reviews for Teenage Dream
Claudina chapter 4 . 5/31
Just finished reading all four chapters of this and I think it's so cute! I'm really dying to read more. I'd be really happy should you ever continue this story :) Keep up the good work! Totally loving all the characters here.
Chaos43 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I don't know if I reviewed already but this is just fantastic! I love Light and Cid's teamwork! Haha, I bet Jihl is pissed off that she lose. XD

Is that a cliffhanger I detect? D: What will happen next? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
When I saw you had updated, I squealed so loudly, my parents looked over like I was absolutely bonkers. Brilliant chapter.
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
you must update! theh only reason why cid/light fans are dying out is nobody is capable of writing stories like this! you must update!
WhiteFoxLia chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
have you discontinued this story?
TwentySeven-FourNineteen chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Gaawww, there's something about the way you've written these characters that has made me love this pairing.

When Light was the one that went to strike Cid first, instead of Snow (how many times did he try to hit Barthandelus? haha) and she called him a traitor, I thought there might have been a connection of some sort there.

I'm glad I found this fic because it has definitely appeased my desire for some Cid and Lightning. One day, I hope you will update. Hehehe. ;)

Until next time. :D
Demented Girl Child chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I love this story. And this pairing does need more love. Please update soon.
The Masked Butterfly chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I am freaking loving this. Cid and Lightning, one of my favorite parings. Jihl bashing and a little bit of Reno bashing; it all makes for a good story. Please update soon.

Much Love,

The Masked Butterfly
Krylancelo chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Feels like your going to introduce Sephiroth next chapter.

I'm liking this so far. I am a fan of Cid Raines and Light. Happy there are some fics of them out there! I hope you write more!
Rozie chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Make more chapters please!
Tear of Light chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Great chapter! :)

I anticipate an exciting paint ball game where Jihl is put in her place! Lol.

Keep up the great writing. :)
tootsiepopgurl chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
This...is amazing. I love it. It has a great blend of humor and drama. And mm...Cid in a school uniform...SMEXY XD

Don't stop writing this...it's epic D
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
paintballing is awesome!
Unknown Souldreamer chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
It's interesting how you're incorporating characters from other Final Fantasy games... You've pulled it off successfully!

Hehe... We're getting inside Lightning's teenage, hormonal head for once. And it's hilarious.

Keep up the good work!
Unknown Souldreamer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
...I never knew Katy Perry could be so inspiring. I love the idea for this fic, and more importantly, I love CidxLightning fics.

Yours is one of the better, if not the best ones I've seen around. Please continue!