Reviews for A Loss and A Gain
TAXIS chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I hope you update someday, I really love this story ;A;
JayCeMarch chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I like your plot very much and think its interesting about stan and kyle not being "super best friends" but I do have to say that some of your vocabulary is British. I dont know if you are but Americans dont say lessons well I dont we call them classes also we dont say we're pissed as in drunk we're say wasted. Mom not mum. Southern western states dont use that sort of language.
Kichou chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Electrah chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Yay they finally kissed! Great job on this chapter. I feel like we are starting to get to the meat of the story.

Ps I love awkwardness!
start.to.rawr chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Woooo, updates rock. Ahaa Kenny and Kyle are so awkward it's cute. Love, love, love it.
FeralAngel636 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Waaaay better than the first chapter! The improvement is huge, and the story flows very well :) I like the realistic side plot with Ike (btw, I like Ike too. love the play on the slogan :P)
Didly636 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Constructive criticism on chapter one: some of your sentences run together without punctuation, or are a bit difficult to understand because of typos.

Also, Cartman says "Don't get your knickers in a twist." I live in semi-small town USA and, unless said for comedic effect, would never be used by a native (i'm betting most people here have never heard the expression.) That really caught my attention.

The story is good, though, and not OOC (Kenny doesn't always do a lot in the show so his character's more flexible.)
Miyu loves Sasuke chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
U better post this is amazing story I love it! K2 all the way baby hammertime!
start.to.rawr chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I'm convinced that as well as being immortal Kenny is both omniscient and omnipotent, he's such a bad as it hurts, love him all the same, who would of fault he could be so damn responsible. Looking forward to an update.
Killed in the crossfire chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
The story is super good! I love the plot, and there aren't many noticeable spelling or grammar errors. You're a really good writer and you don't rush or make things to crazy to be believable, just crazy enough to keep people on their toes ;)

Story traffic shows how popular your story is by breaking it down into hits and visitors. Like, let's say someone read your story three times, you would get three hits, but because it's all the same person, only one visitor. I don't know if you knew that already, but it was in your author's note
Hazins chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Cool story! But ya just had to end with a cliffhanger, didn't you? Lol...I hope you update soon!

Oh, and by the way, I didn't notice anything wrong with the last chappie.
Anon chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Yes an update!

oo, wasn't expecting this, but I can't wait to see what happens.

Please update soon. 3
K2Parasite chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
ehflehfhe don't be disappointed! This kicked ass! I hope you continue. I love this story,alot.
Electrah chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Definitely enjoying where this is going but it's moving a bit slowly. Some of the time I'm left thinking did that interaction further the story or did it just summarize what has already happened? There are some your that should be you're, miscevious was misspelled and I think you meant sympathy instead of symphony. Hope I wasn't too harsh, I do love me some K2!
Nightingale27 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I can't log in right now but this is my Id in my account. I think it's off to a good start, milady. I'm glad to see a side story about Ike. Bullying, eh? Can give several possibility in the story. I like kyle and ike's interaction as I rarely see it in a fic. I find the idea refreshing about the gang when they separated(well sort of) Kenny and cartman is still together, in a friendly way. There is one word where I wonder if it's a synonym or just a wrong spelling. (symphony? Sympathy?) oh but don't worry about that because it's only minimal. Your story has a lot of potentials that much I can see. Keep up the good work milady, I'll look forward for the next chapter.