Reviews for Giftwrapped
this greatly amused me
RangerHorseTug chapter 1 . 4/11
I am dyyyying. I would love more on this. XD
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 3/10
I could see this happening
Eloeehez chapter 1 . 3/6
Now this just makes me laugh and want to see them dump more human baddies out of the car heehee
Ash chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
*snickering to self*, love the idea, nice work
HakSem chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Lol
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
haha agree! BAU and hunters really oughta work together! That would be mind blowing *imagines all the trouble the boys (fake and real feds alike) could cook up...so epic*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
in one of the earlier episodes they run into a family who hunts and eats people.
They are 'normal' humans.
Would be something they hopefully would call in, what would the crime scene clean up look like?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
They are 'normal' humans.
goanago chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
The usual... jajajaja, I'd love to see more situations like this in the show, where the boys struggle with a monster situation and it turned out to be human.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
besides the fact that this is very unlikely and utterly stupid( not to mention probably breaks a federal law somewhere along the lines of thou-shall-not-let-suspected-criminals-escape-even-though-they-brought-another-criminal-offering-to-the-federal-gods) i enjoyed this.
kaida171 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I love this! so fun! I wonder: any plans to expand it?
aquabless chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Ahh! This will never get old no matter how many times I read it! :D Love it!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Yeah, they probably do run into some serial killers mimicking demons some times.
Well, what better to do with them?
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2015