Reviews for Giftwrapped
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/19
Yeah, they probably do run into some serial killers mimicking demons some times.
Well, what better to do with them?
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9
OH GOD DIED LAUGHING
BEST THING EVAR
Lil'Am chapter 1 . 5/6
A crazy fic but really nice ! And I was laughing the whole time ;)
Astiar chapter 1 . 1/28
Lmfao this is going in my head cannon. ... wonder what Bobby and Ellens counts are?
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hahaha!
Sarah Handkre chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is the best! I love them giftwrapping and delivering unsubs to BAU!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for posting this story you wrote. I enjoyed it when I read it this morning.
Queer Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Yes this is amazing xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
make it longer...me wants more!
Izzy848 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh my laws! That's the best thing ever, if a little crackish!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I watch Criminal Mind ocassionaly [not often,but occasionaly when I actually watch TV I watch it] and have never seen Supernatural.

If I wasn't using my 3DS because my laptop broke I'd try to watch it thanks to you!

Though I do wonder what the media thought of that -or would of- if it actually happened!

Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Brief but funny, and I can totally see the Winchesters catching more than a few monsters of the human variety.
Xoupt chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Nice.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Yes. Just-just yes. That totally happened. And I refuse to believe anything else. If any Hunters in the country-Hell, in the WORLD-gift-wrapped any serial-whatevers and delivered them to the law, it would be the Winchesters. YES.

: )
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Haha, that's awesome. I can see this happening. Annnnd, now I'm imagining them initiating Cas into this ritual of theirs the first time they find a Hunt that's decidedly human. Ahh, the mental images...