Reviews for Giftwrapped
Ash chapter 1 . 8/7
*snickering to self*, love the idea, nice work
HakSem chapter 1 . 7/27
Lol
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 6/25
haha agree! BAU and hunters really oughta work together! That would be mind blowing *imagines all the trouble the boys (fake and real feds alike) could cook up...so epic*
in one of the earlier episodes they run into a family who hunts and eats people.
They are 'normal' humans.
Would be something they hopefully would call in, what would the crime scene clean up look like?
They are 'normal' humans.
goanago chapter 1 . 2/3
The usual... jajajaja, I'd love to see more situations like this in the show, where the boys struggle with a monster situation and it turned out to be human.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
besides the fact that this is very unlikely and utterly stupid( not to mention probably breaks a federal law somewhere along the lines of thou-shall-not-let-suspected-criminals-escape-even-though-they-brought-another-criminal-offering-to-the-federal-gods) i enjoyed this.
kaida171 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I love this! so fun! I wonder: any plans to expand it?
aquabless chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Ahh! This will never get old no matter how many times I read it! :D Love it!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Yeah, they probably do run into some serial killers mimicking demons some times.
Well, what better to do with them?
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
OH GOD DIED LAUGHING
BEST THING EVAR
Lil'Am chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
A crazy fic but really nice ! And I was laughing the whole time ;)
Astiar chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Lmfao this is going in my head cannon. ... wonder what Bobby and Ellens counts are?
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hahaha!
Sarah Handkre chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is the best! I love them giftwrapping and delivering unsubs to BAU!