Reviews for Tainted Love
germanfanfictioner chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
Love this. It is so amazing. And I couldn't help getting caught by it. Every time Kendall did something to Logan at the beginning I threw things through my room.
Aimee chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
omg hottest kogan fanfic i have ever read. i love the idea of kendall proving his dominance over logan (omg i sound so messed up right now). can't wait to read the next chapter. hope this isn't the last time!
katie chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I love it so much Kendall and Logan are perfect together and love forever they should keep it forever
Kukiko-Rei chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Awesome fic! I just hope Kendall sees the error of his ways and makes it up to Logan somehow.
unknownly popular kid chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
fuck that logan should not take this crap i want dak who seems to be a pretty cool dude to come and save my LOGAN and quick otherwise i might just jump in this fic and kick kendalls ass!

(sooo sorry about that im really into the fic is all great job!)
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
good wit this chap. like it
itrymybest chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY.

Seriously, this was purely amazing, not even joking.

You had me literally crying in some chapters, and in the last two, giggling like a little kid.

Absolutely incredible, great job!
Tales-from-Tally chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
When I first start reading this, I was near tears alot. Kendall was soooo evil acting it surprised me. But as I continued on this became one of the sweetest fanfics out there. I enjoyed this, good job. _
essebes chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
I read the story all in one go! Thanks to you it's now 3.40 AM,and I'm still up. XD

I was a great story though! I feel sad that it's over... :-(
BigTimeGaga chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
Omg this story was the best it had me shocked scared and much more. i cried smiled and everything 3
WincestielIsCanon chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Excuse me while I go sit in the corner and cry.

That was beautiful! So much emotion and pain and then the ending was perfect. Great job, seriously.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
WOW... just WOW. This is SUCH a great story! So much emotion, so much heartbreak, SO much LOVE! urgh reading this felt like.. like.. a rollercoaster! it was AWESOME! this was SO good. I love it!
FanFictionAddict13 chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
blegh if it weren't for the cheating i would have supported them getting back together but honestly i was rooting for dak
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Woah... Great start to the story! Hahaa, now I have a new story to read on my phone in school! :p (especially in Literacy, my teacher is oblivious to everything xD )

Can't wait till I get to the end :)
livyolife4 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011