Reviews for Fighting For A Friend
Please hurry I really want to see what you do with this story and how you end it
pokemondoctorwho chapter 2 . 3/2
I am about to tell you what everyone is thinking.
Please update if you update then I know your still alive and I be able to see what happens.
andreaubaldi40 chapter 2 . 2/4
please do the wedding
Sweet-Tiger chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I love it! They are so cute! You're a great writer and your stories are awesome! Thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
this story is awsome but when will you post chapter 3
DJSoulFire15 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
love it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!A FANTASTIC JOB AND A BEAUTIFUL JOB TO ! ;P ;D
ImACloudWatcher13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Alright yay for the happy engaged couple *waggles eyebrows* but i feel like this equel still isn't done...still need that closure on how the weather goes and possibly the honeymoon...*wink wink* but me as a reader will wait until then for your update! Good luck and do what ya gotta do! peace out
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
oh my gosh i truly enjoyed this! i loved the prequel as well, just have to remind myself to leave a note of love on that one when i have more free time. just thought i'd drop a review to let you know this is very interesting and i wish you would continue this story soon.
Kouki chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
You...are IVOL!

Why are you so IVOL? Because you DON'T lack it...talent

(?)Ok, no. That was a TERRIBLE parody of what Itachi -from naruto- said to sasuke, his little brother (AKA: sasu-bastard) oh how i HATE him ._.

Anyway so, uhm, it is already...-seeing carefully the screen- 4:18hrs...wow, it's pretty early -OR late- whatever x'D! it was -or has?- WORTH it! -in a lovey-dovey state-

Again, forgive me for my shameful english, you know i'm doing my best :3U! I'm always do it if the reward is related with one of your fics! -and i wish you can write one of these marterpieces in spanish one day ;_;-

Finally, all i want to say is: PLEAAASE~~ post the next chapter soon! -if you don't, the wait is going to cause me insomnia O_O!- so as you can see, my sleep is in your hand -literally..- so cheer up and do your best! x3!

P.S.: I hope you remembered me from the..the prequele? Uh...-searching in a traductor- prequel? Ah~ i don't know ;w;~ I just hope you remembered me, somehow.

P.S.2.: I have reviewed again so, if you see my nickname twice, now you know why xD.
Kouki chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
You...are IVOL!

Why are you so IVOL? Because you DON'T lack it...talent

(?)Ok, no. That was a TERRIBLE parody of what Itachi -from naruto- said to sasuke, his little brother (AKA: sasu-bastard) oh how i HATE him -sasuke- ._.!

P.S.: I hope you remember me~ 3 3 I'm your fan!
Sakura Hakumei chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I'm really happy that you liked my idea for the title of this story I was wondering if you were going to update this by the way did you take my idea for the plot
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
U finally updated! And this story is awesome! Hope u keep it up!
coolgamer chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
love it! i'd like to see the wedding!
KawaiiKitty11 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
*squeals uncontrollably* Yes! yes! yes! Finally an update! YAYS! Another brilliant chapter :D It was so funny because I checked this morning if there was an update and there was nothing, but then I check again just now and there it was! XD

and I was like OMG YEAH! so, yeah, thank you for that

Oh, and a quick question. Are you going to do a honeymoon special for this story too? Because if you are, that would totally make my whole life :D