Reviews for Fighting For A Friend
this story is awsome but when will you post chapter 3
DJSoulFire15 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
love it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!A FANTASTIC JOB AND A BEAUTIFUL JOB TO ! ;P ;D
ImACloudWatcher13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Alright yay for the happy engaged couple *waggles eyebrows* but i feel like this equel still isn't done...still need that closure on how the weather goes and possibly the honeymoon...*wink wink* but me as a reader will wait until then for your update! Good luck and do what ya gotta do! peace out
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
oh my gosh i truly enjoyed this! i loved the prequel as well, just have to remind myself to leave a note of love on that one when i have more free time. just thought i'd drop a review to let you know this is very interesting and i wish you would continue this story soon.
Kouki chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
You...are IVOL!

Why are you so IVOL? Because you DON'T lack it...talent

(?)Ok, no. That was a TERRIBLE parody of what Itachi -from naruto- said to sasuke, his little brother (AKA: sasu-bastard) oh how i HATE him ._.

Anyway so, uhm, it is already...-seeing carefully the screen- 4:18hrs...wow, it's pretty early -OR late- whatever x'D! it was -or has?- WORTH it! -in a lovey-dovey state-

Again, forgive me for my shameful english, you know i'm doing my best :3U! I'm always do it if the reward is related with one of your fics! -and i wish you can write one of these marterpieces in spanish one day ;_;-

Finally, all i want to say is: PLEAAASE post the next chapter soon! -if you don't, the wait is going to cause me insomnia O_O!- so as you can see, my sleep is in your hand -literally..- so cheer up and do your best! x3!

P.S.: I hope you remembered me from the..the prequele? Uh...-searching in a traductor- prequel? Ah i don't know ;w; I just hope you remembered me, somehow.

P.S.2.: I have reviewed again so, if you see my nickname twice, now you know why xD.
Kouki chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
You...are IVOL!

Why are you so IVOL? Because you DON'T lack it...talent

(?)Ok, no. That was a TERRIBLE parody of what Itachi -from naruto- said to sasuke, his little brother (AKA: sasu-bastard) oh how i HATE him -sasuke- ._.!

P.S.: I hope you remember me 3 3 I'm your fan!
Sakura Hakumei chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I'm really happy that you liked my idea for the title of this story I was wondering if you were going to update this by the way did you take my idea for the plot
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
U finally updated! And this story is awesome! Hope u keep it up!
coolgamer chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
love it! i'd like to see the wedding!
KawaiiKitty11 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
*squeals uncontrollably* Yes! yes! yes! Finally an update! YAYS! Another brilliant chapter :D It was so funny because I checked this morning if there was an update and there was nothing, but then I check again just now and there it was! XD

and I was like OMG YEAH! so, yeah, thank you for that

Oh, and a quick question. Are you going to do a honeymoon special for this story too? Because if you are, that would totally make my whole life :D
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I won't kill you if you update k?
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Don't just sit there. Get the next chappy up and running!
LoneAdvocate chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
"'…Smartass.' Ash told him."

I thought Ash didn't like cursing judging from the last story? Oh well I know he's older but it's Ash lol.
Pratik Roy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Thank you very much for this excellent chapter. Don't ever think that we will kill you after doing such a magnificant work. I can tell this is the second best Commashipping story I ever read. The best story also goes to you "Favor of a friend". You said before it will be shorter but I still don't know why it should be? I mean if I were you I would be concentrating on making it longer. But if you do decide to end it as a shorter then please make another sequel of it. Because I can tell for myself atleast I don't want it to end. But as the saying goes every good thing comes to an end. Please Keep updating in between your busy schedule.