Reviews for Daft Mutts and Hogwarts Gossip
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love that this was dramatic but not painful to read, lol. Love it.
x chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Too many damn semicolons.
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Poor Remus. Why couldn't Sirius have come out and told him the truth when he realised, it would have saved for all the upset and everything.
Great story :)
silveredwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
very entertaining read :)
drarryswhorecrux chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
well that escalated quickly
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So sweet...
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Dear Merlin... I am in love with this! Thanks for sharing!
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow. That was intense. But bloody brilliant at the same time. It felt very true to life. I loved it. :)
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was pretty diferent of all sirem i have read before, but i really like it s2
yeah, i like it.
NarwhalLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I loved the angle of Sirius as an possessive lover. And I love this quote:

"Remus is in love with Sirius.

Remus is in hate with himself."

Awesome work!
Will2Meaning chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Omg, I'm a huge lover of wolfstar and I think you wrote this really well...but Sirius is a total asshole in this fic! I can't believe remus forgave him. Near the end I was like, omg...screw Sirius...get with Kinsley. He was so sweet. The Sirius you painted doesnt deserve remus AT ALL. Sirius was practically abusive!
That said, it was a great story and very well written I just didn't like the ending. remus deserves better...like me! :-)
beware i am a fangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You have no idea how long I've been searching for a really amazing Wolfstar fic. Thank goodness I found you.
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You've always been one of my favourite writers on this website, but after reading this cute little one-shot, I can safely say you ARE my favourite.

I enjoyed this very much; everything was perfect, the characterisation and the plot- everything.
ZoudiaxZoe chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I loved it really I do love it. This fic is just so...I don't know how I can explain it, just I swear I felt it. It was just like instead of Sirius I was the jealous one, everytime you described how sirius felt it was weird, I mean I was the one feeling jealousy.
And the end was so asdffdasdfd. You write marvelously (I read two or three stories more of you). Thanks for write.
RawrFox chapter 1 . 2/11/2013