Reviews for Rubbish
Scrimmy chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Well this is different. Hard to imagine Edward as a sticky stinky garbage man. Hope they get together.

Bobbie
kmiss898 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I think trash pickup in my area needs to happen everyday :)

but I cannot believe Bella, she just goes out like that, without pants.. I am hoping she lives somewhere warm!.. loving this story. :D
FictionFreak95 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
LOVE.

My god woman, you are fascinating me with this one.

I loved the description of Newton.

The Ms. perky and Mr. Adorable.

It's all just fucking perfect.

Their interactions are killing me.

TOO LITTLE TOO MUCH! know what I mean?

Just...ADORING them!

Cunt wait to see what happens next time!

LOVE you TONS!

xoxoxoxoxo
lynnpepper77 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
*giggles* singing garbage men, face-punching hooker...what a change from canon, eh? Love it:)
corporsl chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Oh, this is gonna be a fun ride! I like the quick witted, short chapters - it makes for a light hearted laugh in the middle of a slow, boring morning at a law office! HA!
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
edward can take my trash any day he is one hot bin man mike makes me fab wonder how long it will be till edwards taking bellas trash out for soon
sweetsarah81 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I am loving bold and brazen Bella! I mean to run outside with no pants on! So glad she punched Newton in the eye...I never liked that guy!
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
So I just got to read this, all three chapters this morning. I like it, I like it a lot.

Very different which is a gooooood thing!

I look forward to Monday!
pipelynn chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
this is hilarious! i am trying to figure out how long her shirt actually was!
frlarsson chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
love the chapter and the progress, ) the mutual interest and Newtons eye punch )

best wishes, Linda
J. Anne Brown chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Oh that was fun. Pretty little cooch? And the thing about his mom...hilarious. I love this story. Keep it coming!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
M..

If I had 'Mr. Adorable' picking up my trash, I would make sure I got mine out just as the truck was here too! :)
TD69 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
TOO FUNNY..."He's cute, in an ape-like way" LOL, poor Emmett.
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter, nice to see that they are making progress... Thanks for writing~!
TessLouise chapter 3 . 2/24/2011