Reviews for Rubbish
corporsl chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Oh, this is gonna be a fun ride! I like the quick witted, short chapters - it makes for a light hearted laugh in the middle of a slow, boring morning at a law office! HA!
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
edward can take my trash any day he is one hot bin man mike makes me fab wonder how long it will be till edwards taking bellas trash out for soon
sweetsarah81 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I am loving bold and brazen Bella! I mean to run outside with no pants on! So glad she punched Newton in the eye...I never liked that guy!
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
So I just got to read this, all three chapters this morning. I like it, I like it a lot.

Very different which is a gooooood thing!

I look forward to Monday!
pipelynn chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
this is hilarious! i am trying to figure out how long her shirt actually was!
frlarsson chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
love the chapter and the progress, ) the mutual interest and Newtons eye punch )

best wishes, Linda
J. Anne Brown chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Oh that was fun. Pretty little cooch? And the thing about his mom...hilarious. I love this story. Keep it coming!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
M..

If I had 'Mr. Adorable' picking up my trash, I would make sure I got mine out just as the truck was here too! :)
TD69 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
TOO FUNNY..."He's cute, in an ape-like way" LOL, poor Emmett.
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter, nice to see that they are making progress... Thanks for writing~!
TessLouise chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
So cute.
AngelBCE chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I love what you are doing here! Love Mr. Adorable, wish they were a little longer, just as I get into them they are done, but I know you are just toying around so that's ok. I love everything you write and am just happy that you are writing ANYTHING! Can't wait til Monday for a little trash!
KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Can I punch Newton. heheh Loved it girl.

Hugs
LittleSis2010 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I'll have to remember not to read this in the presence of older children who can sound out words and then ask what they mean.
Robfan06 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
That was just too funny. Can't wait to see what happens when Edward/Bella get together...take care.
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 172 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 .. Last Next »