Reviews for Rubbish
sweetsarah81 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I am loving bold and brazen Bella! I mean to run outside with no pants on! So glad she punched Newton in the eye...I never liked that guy!
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
So I just got to read this, all three chapters this morning. I like it, I like it a lot.

Very different which is a gooooood thing!

I look forward to Monday!
pipelynn chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
this is hilarious! i am trying to figure out how long her shirt actually was!
frlarsson chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
love the chapter and the progress, ) the mutual interest and Newtons eye punch )

best wishes, Linda
J. Anne Brown chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Oh that was fun. Pretty little cooch? And the thing about his mom...hilarious. I love this story. Keep it coming!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
M..

If I had 'Mr. Adorable' picking up my trash, I would make sure I got mine out just as the truck was here too! :)
TD69 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
TOO FUNNY..."He's cute, in an ape-like way" LOL, poor Emmett.
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter, nice to see that they are making progress... Thanks for writing!
TessLouise chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
So cute.
AngelBCE chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I love what you are doing here! Love Mr. Adorable, wish they were a little longer, just as I get into them they are done, but I know you are just toying around so that's ok. I love everything you write and am just happy that you are writing ANYTHING! Can't wait til Monday for a little trash!
KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Can I punch Newton. heheh Loved it girl.

Hugs
LittleSis2010 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I'll have to remember not to read this in the presence of older children who can sound out words and then ask what they mean.
Robfan06 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
That was just too funny. Can't wait to see what happens when Edward/Bella get together...take care.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Hehe, love it!
Mistress Zafrina chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great story so far. I wander where it goes :)

xoxo