Reviews for Rubbish
trishchar chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
This is hilarious!
flojo03 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
nothing like letting it all hang out there isabella...atleast edward nows that she thinks he is Mr Adorable...but arrrggh sleeping with newton that is really as low as she can go, love it love it love it
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
God, she has no shame. She keeps going out there showing off the goods she won't have anything to surprise him with but her madd skillz. LMAO. I think maybe she should stop drinking so much or at least when pudgy Mike is around so he doesn't spend the night. Or trash days! I do believe...game on is in order. Can't wait for the next trash day. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace and love. T.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh, babe. Love the way you write. Laughed the whole trip down to the truck!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Dirty, dirty boy. Wait. I think that's what you promised. Well, you delivered!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Well, that reprieve didn't last long! Damn you for adding another fic on my "to read" list!
akjamma chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
LOL still trying to figure this story out! Is Bella a hooker?
akjamma chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG! YOU'VE STARTED ANOTHER STORY! WOOHOO! It looks like a good one too, as always girl
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Naughty thought. Trashy even

From sanitation engineers

Huh

Reb
aimCULLENee chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
looks like an interesting story cant wait to se what happens next
J. Anne Brown chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Woo hoo...here we go again! Marie, you blow my mind sometimes. They do say a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste (well, my husband says that, LOL), and you sure don't! Thanks for more of your awesome writing!
saxon23 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
So far, so funny!

Where do you get your inspiration ( in the UK all Bim-men ( as they are called) are a minimum of 50, fat cannot have all their own teeth...js)

Anyway , if thisa due to FL95 then good for her.

Let's see what crazy ride you take us on this time!
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this is hysterical yet sexy... Lovin it! :)
LittleSis2010 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Singing, hot garbage men. Even better. Have I told you I love the title?
LittleSis2010 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hot garbage man? I'm not sure I've ever seen one. This should be fun! :)
2,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »