Reviews for Noon Judgment
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 5/20
You are a very talented writer! I really hope you continue to post your work
amenoshimai1 chapter 3 . 2/19
I don' get it
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
oh i really like this anyways is the pairing going to be harry/seth
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
oh i really like this chapter it was very good
KingOfWhispers chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Please update soon, doll! Oh, I have three quotes:

“DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH.”
― Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

“The future came and went in the mildly discouraging way that futures do.”

“God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who *smiles all the time*.”

I bet you can tell what book I've been reading!
*italics*
mattcun chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
plz write more
mandamichelle chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Bella and Harry should end up acting like twins!:) and Harry should date the twins:) i love that pairing!:))
delete-account-please 5714445 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Unbelievable chapter really liked it can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5714445 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Really unbelievable chapter really liked it.
delete-account-please 5714445 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Really unbelievable chapter liked it.
delete-account-please 5713548 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Remarkable chapter really liked it can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5713548 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Really remarkable chapter really liked it.
delete-account-please 5713548 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Really remarkable chapter liked it.
Darkhybrid chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Please update!
delete-account-please 5712304 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Surprising chapter really liked it can’t wait to see more so please update soon.