Reviews for Seeing Daylight
Cowboy honor
naive sweet girl chapter 11 . 2/25
it was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I’m glad Bella wasn’t pinning away over Edward for the last decade. That happens too often in fan fictions. She pines away, refusing to move on and date while Edward sleeps around. I like that she truly loved Riley and that Riley loved her too. Their relationship was so sweet. That’s another difference between your story and most other fan fictions. Bella never gets a happy marriage. Its always loveless, abusive, or her husband is cheating or even gay. It’s like writers only want her to be loved by Edward. That’s not always realistic. People can love more than one person in their lifetime.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Wow! It’s so refreshing to read about a Bella that hasn’t spent a decade pining over Edward! I swear there are too many stories where Bella doesn’t so much as go on a date in the years after being left by Edward, while he sleeps around without a care in the world. I’m also glad that Bella loved Riley and that Riley loved Bella. Bella having a loveless/abuse marriage or being married to a cheater is another overdone plot. Most people love more than one person in their lifetime, but fic writers seem to think Bella can only love and be loved by Edward.
asam75 chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
I re-read this story about once a year. I think this is my favorite chapter as life comes full circle. Thank you for this great story.
x AnneCullen x chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
Great story. I loved it and enjoyed it thoroughly. It was beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
DMBSJB18 chapter 12 . 2/9/2017
Heh. I think it's pretty ridiculous how Edward keeps making sure everyone knows that Bella's to blame, too. Um no, he pushed her to a point that she felt that was her only option left.
And then just a few I'm sorrys and she jumps right back into bed with him. Honestly Edward hasn't SHOWN how much he loves/loved her. His words are empty. Seriously, Bella freaking showed up on his doorstep. Her car broke down. He did absolutely nothing to get her back. It's kinda sad.
Cecily chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Selfishness runs in the males, and Edward just admitted he had no regrets in leaving Bella. The selfish twit.
Cecily chapter 12 . 1/28/2017
It still is all about Edward. If he hadn't injured himself he wouldn't have even thought about Bella. He had said it before, he was happy in the rodeo and barely thought about Bella, until she showed up at his doorstep.
Cecily chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
So once again she is the one who has to give up everything to make Edward happy. If she had asked him to move closer to her, he would have dumped her again. Bella's an idiot.
Cecily chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
There's nothing to forgive?! Bella just became such a doormat.
Cecily chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
Edward admitted it was all his fault, but he can't help but blame Bella?! No. And he was vicious to his horse?! Double no.
Cecily chapter 7 . 1/27/2017
Why is Bella pleading him for time? He is the one who should be pleading her for forgiveness. How did he gain the upper hand here?
Cecily chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
Edward just does not want to acknowledge that he hurt Bella, he just comes off as a cocky jackass.
Cecily chapter 5 . 1/27/2017
I love that Riley and Bella had a loving relationship.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »