Reviews for Seeing Daylight
DMBSJB18 chapter 12 . 2/9
Heh. I think it's pretty ridiculous how Edward keeps making sure everyone knows that Bella's to blame, too. Um no, he pushed her to a point that she felt that was her only option left.
And then just a few I'm sorrys and she jumps right back into bed with him. Honestly Edward hasn't SHOWN how much he loves/loved her. His words are empty. Seriously, Bella freaking showed up on his doorstep. Her car broke down. He did absolutely nothing to get her back. It's kinda sad.
Cecily chapter 13 . 1/28
Selfishness runs in the males, and Edward just admitted he had no regrets in leaving Bella. The selfish twit.
Cecily chapter 12 . 1/28
It still is all about Edward. If he hadn't injured himself he wouldn't have even thought about Bella. He had said it before, he was happy in the rodeo and barely thought about Bella, until she showed up at his doorstep.
Cecily chapter 11 . 1/28
So once again she is the one who has to give up everything to make Edward happy. If she had asked him to move closer to her, he would have dumped her again. Bella's an idiot.
Cecily chapter 10 . 1/28
There's nothing to forgive?! Bella just became such a doormat.
Cecily chapter 9 . 1/28
Edward admitted it was all his fault, but he can't help but blame Bella?! No. And he was vicious to his horse?! Double no.
Cecily chapter 7 . 1/27
Why is Bella pleading him for time? He is the one who should be pleading her for forgiveness. How did he gain the upper hand here?
Cecily chapter 6 . 1/27
Edward just does not want to acknowledge that he hurt Bella, he just comes off as a cocky jackass.
Cecily chapter 5 . 1/27
I love that Riley and Bella had a loving relationship.
Cecily chapter 3 . 1/27
Edward is such a jackass. He doesn't deserve Bella. He treated her like garbage, and he never regretted giving Bella up, until he was injured. Which was three years ago.

It is such a shame that Bella and Riley didn't have a child.
mskirara chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
I loved this story so much. Thanks for sharing.
jule2 chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
Priceless . Thank you for sharing.
jk chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
So he has a star/horse shoe and a bucking horse tattoo? wow that's super fucking gay
jk chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
I'm sorry I don't think I read that right...did you actually say that replaces a alternator is time intensive? LOL um noooo its not you can have that puppy on and off in no time.

and weak ass reason to have bella stay with Edward much? your fucking up your own story!
jk chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
I think bellas being a fucking idiot
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »