Reviews for Darker Ever After
SharKohen chapter 40 . 7/5
I think I like the other ending better. Full of more interesting, creepy possibilities that will probably result in a happier ending. This one has a lot of horrid possibilities involved in it - with a mafia. First ending for me please. I'm a romantic.
Now, about the whole story - this was fantastic, interesting and man was I hooked. I noticed that you didn't exactly show Eugene and Rapunzel being in love, per Se, but how they were very close to one another (more like... Soul mates) and treated each other as dreams (like the movie) and that made it even sadder when he goes. The development was great, Gothel was awesome, and I love you twisted everything from the movie to fit so well in the modern context (though no Maximus and Pascal, which is a bit sad.) well done!
SharKohen chapter 13 . 7/4
Hehehehe! I laughed at the cancer part; it's genius!
SharKohen chapter 12 . 7/4
I love how you took parts of the original story and twisted it so well into the modern version. I can really see all these playing in my head.
Antha1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I would recommend that Gothel submit her manuscript to a hundred publishers rather than just one. Also, don't give up just because one editor doesn't like that kind of story. Maybe go online and check out the publishers to make sure that they are legitimate businesses and won't just rip her off. If she has the cash, she could secure an attorney to do that for her.
bbjorgman chapter 40 . 4/29/2014
I loved this! Prefer the second ending, just because there's a chance for a maybe... Put off reading this because of the length but got through it in no time and actually found myself wanting it to be longer!
Randixoxo chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I love this story ;)
Victorian Bombshell chapter 40 . 4/27/2011
...

I wish he would have died rather than ran away with that... lady.

Very nice, but now I'm angry at the ending. :C

You're an excellent writer, if I sat here for two and a half hours to read it all.
waitwhatsthisfor chapter 40 . 4/12/2011
My happy ending loving heart likes this ending better but something inside me really likes the other one where Eugene dies. my indecisive mind cannot decide! I love both endings but I'm so sad that your story's over cuz I really loved it.
waitwhatsthisfor chapter 39 . 4/12/2011
Cry! It was amazing though. Loved it! GOOD JOB xD
LovelyHarmoney chapter 40 . 4/12/2011
I have finally finished this fanfic! Really good stuff! Read it in one go, took me about three hours. I loved your spin. "Baldy" XD! Flynn in a chinese restaurant is pretty sexy. Glad everything worked out for my favorite couple in the end. Loved it!
mo chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
tell us the consquences!make it a squeal if u have 2!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
Oh man! This alternate ending kicks ass! It's a sequel bait if ever I saw it! I know you've said no sequel but... Do it! Do it! Do it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
This was a good chapter too. I wish Rapunzel and Eugene would have ended up together, but the ending was kind of hopeful. I'll miss this story.
Faith Rivens chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
A most fascinating ending. The idea of parallel universes is one that often crosses my mind, not for stories necessarily, but for life in general. I've thorougly enjoyed this story. One of my favourites for sure and you deserve this one last review. Congratulations m'dear on a brilliant plot and captivating characters. You are a fantastic writer. I hope to see more from you in the futre...if time permits 3
Lady with a veil chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
If u ask me i'd chose the 2nd ending. May be the 1st one epic but 2nd one is real. It also ensure posible ever after. Its not end but the begaining. Plz do the sequel 2 tie the knots. Thanx.