Reviews for Darker Ever After
bbjorgman chapter 40 . 4/29/2014
I loved this! Prefer the second ending, just because there's a chance for a maybe... Put off reading this because of the length but got through it in no time and actually found myself wanting it to be longer!
Randixoxo chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I love this story ;)
Victorian Bombshell chapter 40 . 4/27/2011
...

I wish he would have died rather than ran away with that... lady.

Very nice, but now I'm angry at the ending. :C

You're an excellent writer, if I sat here for two and a half hours to read it all.
waitwhatsthisfor chapter 40 . 4/12/2011
My happy ending loving heart likes this ending better but something inside me really likes the other one where Eugene dies. my indecisive mind cannot decide! I love both endings but I'm so sad that your story's over cuz I really loved it.
waitwhatsthisfor chapter 39 . 4/12/2011
Cry! It was amazing though. Loved it! GOOD JOB xD
LovelyHarmoney chapter 40 . 4/12/2011
I have finally finished this fanfic! Really good stuff! Read it in one go, took me about three hours. I loved your spin. "Baldy" XD! Flynn in a chinese restaurant is pretty sexy. Glad everything worked out for my favorite couple in the end. Loved it!
mo chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
tell us the consquences!make it a squeal if u have 2!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
Oh man! This alternate ending kicks ass! It's a sequel bait if ever I saw it! I know you've said no sequel but... Do it! Do it! Do it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
This was a good chapter too. I wish Rapunzel and Eugene would have ended up together, but the ending was kind of hopeful. I'll miss this story.
Faith Rivens chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
A most fascinating ending. The idea of parallel universes is one that often crosses my mind, not for stories necessarily, but for life in general. I've thorougly enjoyed this story. One of my favourites for sure and you deserve this one last review. Congratulations m'dear on a brilliant plot and captivating characters. You are a fantastic writer. I hope to see more from you in the futre...if time permits 3
Lady with a veil chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
If u ask me i'd chose the 2nd ending. May be the 1st one epic but 2nd one is real. It also ensure posible ever after. Its not end but the begaining. Plz do the sequel 2 tie the knots. Thanx.
Green30 chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
What? no please why he had ta died? no! -sob- please tell me it's not an end. I never review before cuz my Internet had broke. Gosh!
An unknown foreign beauty chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
It a sugesstiön in chap 39 if u change the line 'one week after funeral' into 'one week after the incident' then all endings 'd make a single story yet with double ending. It sounds realistic. Dönt take otherwise but a sugesstion. (what 'bout other chap 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER'. Will u post it any time? I m interested.) AGAIN REQUEST PLZ DO A SEQUEL. IT NEEDS THAT BADLY. Thanx 4 keeping my request.
pamplemousse07 chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
So Eugene is alive! But he's leaving Rapunzel DD:

I think that's even more sad! Sequel, perhaps?
An unknown foreign beauty chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
Ok 2nd time again. Ah what u've done 2 me & ur crazy story. Its more than awesome. Yah like a film i can c it. Best story ever. If i were a film maker i'd sure make a film with this story. Its finished but yet not. Oh im crazy again. Again with big pleading ey eyes PLZ DO A SEQUEL, IT CANT BE FINISHED HERE. ITS A BEGAING OF A NEW ONE. HATS OFF 2 U AGAIN & SALUTE 2 UR BRILLIANT MIND.