Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2023
Love it. Well written and very entertaining. BaleScream had me laughing.
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 12/8/2023
This fanfic is insane. My brain hurts and not in a good way.
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 12/8/2023
Ahaha fuck me so few people catch on onto this possibility! Yeah, magical polyjuice opens a LOT of possibilities in prostitution and fetishes. If Weasels wouldn't be so poor, Ginny probably would've bought some to get laid with "the boy who lived", almost as good as the real deal -version.
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 12/7/2023
boo harry no kill dumbles
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 12/7/2023
no cannon never made any sense starting with a spell that does not leave any mark at all but some how it left one on harry
MyDogIsAsGracefulAsAnErumpent chapter 6 . 11/18/2023
I think that this is the only fanfiction written in the first person that I actually read in its entirety. Normally I hate them and stop reading before getting more than a few paragraphs in. This was different. It totally pulled me into it,and I absolutely enjoyed reading it.
gusjo chapter 2 . 11/6/2023
'Ron's loyalty is matched only by his intelligence'...

10/10
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 10/9/2023
Hi. I like your story. But I noticed a usage error in it that I thought I'd mention since you said you are editing it. You use "per say" when the actual term is "per se." You can find this if you go to and enter the term.

Again, I like your story! As a matter of fact, I'm rereading it for what might be the fourth time. Thanks for sharing.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 6 . 9/10/2023
An enjoyable story. It has a lot of spelling and grammar issues but the story itself is engaging and interesting. However, I do have to note that Harry's rambling thoughts got a little confusing at times. Also it is unclear how Voldemort was suddenly so much more powerful and nigh un-killable in the final battle despite having less than 10% of his soul remaining and his horcruxes all destroyed. Especially when you didn't show anything being different for Voldemort than before when he was killed by schoolboy Harry the first time.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 9/8/2023
This was ridiculously convoluted and really entertaining anyway. Harry's inner commentary is just that good. Thanks for the laughs.
WyrdSmith chapter 6 . 6/21/2023
My 16 year old son came into the bedroom and asked why I was snorting or did I just fart?

I do not snort. Not even air. In any way.

So, after he returned my pillow and ignored my demand for a refund on my DNA, he rephrased his question. I read him a paragraph — no clue which one. After smirking, he told me to send it to him.

An hour or so later, his older brother entered his bedroom and asked what he was snorting about or did he just fart?

And that is why mothers don’t need magic to manage our children. We have already done so with our DNA. The rest is just product testing.
ymrgf chapter 2 . 6/8/2023
Tedious fic to read. Just use simple line break instead of get creative using quotation mark followed by comma. Most fic filled with monologues from single POV and coupled with unimaginative writing, it's like reading textbook. You know when you queueing and see someone in front of you dilly-dallying too long and you want kick their asses for that? That's how I feel when I'm reading MC's pov, with said MC is the one who stand in front of me.
hdres chapter 4 . 5/20/2023
Great story. I am really enjoying Harry’s commentary and particularly how he details doing no work. Thank you for sharing your fun story
hdres chapter 1 . 5/17/2023
Interesting story. I like how Harry and Neville are fixing things. I also like the different POV sections. Thank you for sharing your story
Ultach chapter 6 . 4/17/2023
Yep! I made it to the end...(snicker!)

Thanks. Crazy, wacky, totally space cadet HP with a few good jokes. What's next?