Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
Sapphire402 chapter 6 . 4/3
Wow. You magnificent thing. The fact that you created a Perpendicular Universe blows my mind.
And what a Universe it is.
Great job.
Two words - fucking brilliant!
Harriverse chapter 6 . 3/13
I will admit to skimming through some of, alright most, of the longer expository paragraphs because they were either too far over my head OR I just don't see the need to try to explain totally made up stuff.

I liked the way you often made the antagonist tell the details as if he was talking to me. Quite intriguing. Bravo.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 3/12
You know, of everything you shoved at me as a reader, and I like the quotes by some of my favorite author's, that last bit about room 34 really made me 'squee'.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 2/14
Wow, I loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Love it
suziq968 chapter 6 . 1/30
You are completely insane in the best possible way. I'm pretty sure my brain went squishy in parts which was perfect. I loved it. Thank you.
helloseem chapter 1 . 1/20
Genius
Autumn Souls chapter 1 . 1/9
Why in the world are you switching POVs without telling us who it is? It's not good writing, nor mysterious, it's just irritating. I'm out.
morcheller chapter 6 . 1/4
I mark this story as a "Favorite" simply because it's so weird and I think everyone needs to be exposed to it's weirdness!
I mark the author as a "Favorite" because they were able to hold all that weirdness together throughout the story!
All Hail the Perpendicular Universe!
And please, do it again.
Efloresco chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
Fuck you're good
Guachico chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Who-hoo! That was great! I know TD been a while since you wrote it, but I loved the style (even though I had to back up several times to try and figure out who was talking) and the references to other authors and their work.
G
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
For whatever reason this was recommended to me. It's like a crack fic that doesn't know it's a crack fic. Immaturity is rampant, Harry is a piece of shit person, shit that makes no sense happens constantly, the characters are ALL OOC, and the abrupt POV changes that happen multiple times a chapter are beyond frustrating.

I will simply say that I hated this story.
bloodsword007 chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
love this story!
Look what Jesus did chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Well damn that’s impressive. One question though, how in the hell does something like this jus pop into your head?