Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
Jabanero chapter 1 . 9/27
"Deal with Ginny Weasley for me. You're better at subtle Legilimency than I am... [...] I would like you to implant commands making the ideas of sex on a first date unconscionable and disgusting for her to even think about."

...Woah, man! Come on, include a warning for evil/misogynist!Harry so I don't have to waste my time!
BillBrink chapter 6 . 8/9
Thanks for sharing this.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/20
Ugh, no thanks. I have no desire to read a story where Harry is a misogynist who just uses women and refuses to actually love and commit to one. I alos don't think that there is any world where Hermone would have to little self respect as to lower herself into being just another vagina in Harry's harem.
BotS chapter 6 . 7/14
That was fucking hilarious.

Normally I'd look oddly at the Super!Harry, but you fundamentally conceded this was a loving patische of many other Super!Harry stories, so... eh, it was a wild ride. And especial kudos for making Voldemort a hard-fought, nigh-impossible battle that took Harry to his limits and required the closest thing to magical savescumming to defeat in straight-up combat. I put down my phone and seriously considered closing the tab when Voldemort seemed to have been quick-killed at the start of the battle, so the REAL battle was an excellent surprise. It's always so good to see fics in which Tom Riddle truly lives up to his canon reputation (much better than he did in canon, I might add).

Anyway, I'm rambling. A fun distraction. I think the headcanon is a bit... overdone... but whatever you like. (Anakin as Harry's preincarnation? Really? Revan would be a MUCH better match for this Harry...) Have a good day, author!
MariSkep chapter 6 . 7/2
This story bills itself as offering logical and simple explanations for the plotholes in Harry Potter but just makes them worse.

For example, the Imperious Curse being the rape curse. While that's certainly a thing it could be used for so could love potions or memory charms with a whole lot less trouble to it. (Since those things aren't illegal in the HP-verse and won't get you locked away for life) Furthermore the Imperious curse can be fought off whereas a memory charm can't. Once it's in it's in. So why the hell would anyone use Imperious instead? That's like trying to get a screw out with a knife when there's a screwdriver right next to you.

Then there's the relationships. I refuse to believe any of these people are friends or share anything resembling care for one another. The logical conclusion to this unholy clusterfuck is for Ron and Ginny to kill Harry and Hermione before leaving England behind. Hell, it's arguably the best way to handle the stupid romance plot and the fact you're leads are literal god damn monsters.

Your narration doesn't even make sense. Pick a POV and don't abandon it. I know I'm guilty of fucking that up myself but it's honestly the best advice you can get. I realize you hate the source material but come on! You're not improving canon. You're grabbing a bunch of contradictory fanon tropes and trying to repackage them as a coherent story. This was complete and absolute garbage.

Last but not least, fuck you and whoever recommended this on the TVTropes page.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 1 . 6/27
While I understand what you were trying to do with this fic I can't really call it good. Your headcanon for the Harry Potter universe is kind of ridiculous. It's more inconsistent and pointless than you think it is.

I think with a little maturity you have the potential to write some good fanfic. Of course, this is all just my opinion and I might be in the minority.
dead feather chapter 2 . 5/28
This was tought to follow because of he jumping pov. Perhaps the published writers know a thing or too with their rule "choose one pov and stick to it"
Souen11 chapter 4 . 5/26
I just love the tac display. :)
Talia Wolf chapter 6 . 5/10
I'm pretty sure I actually understood about 75% of this, it is absolutely amazing and mind-boggling! I wish more people wrote like this, the entire population would be at least two times smarter.
Wanazerfong chapter 6 . 5/4
I really liked this. It was well written and pleasant to read. At times I had to spend time searching my mind for a reference but that was half the fun as I absolutely adore nerdy/knowledge -y stuff.

You have pulled together what only a few ever could.
Priya Ashok chapter 6 . 4/14
Thank you.
DayDreamer.1007 chapter 6 . 4/6
interesring plot, terrible writing. like someone has said, it's all over the place making it hard to read. not worth a favorite.
CJTressler chapter 6 . 3/17
Alternate timeline, but with something resembling a plan? I don't think I've seen that before.
I have a thing for stories with recommendations, but you have given me a scavenger hunt! Let the chase begin.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 3/11
Great story, really enjoyed it. But I do have question. WTF were you on when you wrote it! :)
Dude your whole story is all over the place and very hard to follow and cut it out with all the sex shit we dont need to read about your stupid fantasys with fictional characters and omg you made harry an asshole that nobody likes