Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
jchangpa chapter 6 . 7/7
Well, I must express that the story may not be what I normally read but as it has some really good parts I accept is as good. The bad part is it has a lot crap on chapter 5 that really do nothign good to it and really made it hard to read or even understand what it show. At the end you simple send Harry back and forget everybody else. I never understand what happen to hermione and the rest of the ladies and that really make it regular story.
CaBuckeye chapter 2 . 7/5
Hermione has my vote for a Dark Lady any time that there is an election for one. Harry would make an excellent for her. Icy brilliance fiery vengeance harry hermione any day.
Points out typos chapter 6 . 7/3
I don't like how you artificially made chapter 6 look longer than it is.
FUCKING LOVED IT!
Amalina Faqzie24 chapter 2 . 6/11
Bad
Harry destroy the time line
Hahahahha
Redery chapter 6 . 5/25
This was epic. Can;t believe you remembered quotes and incorporated so many other fics. Very well done

The fight with Voldy was pure epicness.
Redery chapter 5 . 5/25
Wait what? I am so confused. Did he go back into his timeline, stay in the new one and everyone from the old timetraveled back into the new past line? What?
Redery chapter 4 . 5/25
That contact lens thing sounds awesome. Better than Ironmans AIs. Better than game UIs. Where can I get one? lol
Can't wait for him to actually fight Voldy. Will probably be over in a few seconds lol.
mckertis chapter 1 . 5/21
I have no effing clue what is this about.
Redery chapter 3 . 5/20
That duel was amazing. Can't believe all that happened in just 24 hrs lol. Probably kill Voldy in the next 24 at this rate.
Redery chapter 2 . 5/19
This. Is. Amazing.

I like your epilouge version way better than canon xD
Redery chapter 1 . 5/19
This is really good. Like the format and your writing.
I even recognize some of the quotes!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 5/8
I like the idea of the story but the writing isn't great. I'd read it if I had nothing else to read.
phurphur0218 chapter 6 . 4/28
Wooo hooo, finally made it to the end... No cookies though? Seriously? Oh well... Thanks for the ride!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 4/1
This is a shall forever remain my absolute favorite fanfic.