Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
CJTressler chapter 6 . 3/17
Alternate timeline, but with something resembling a plan? I don't think I've seen that before.
I have a thing for stories with recommendations, but you have given me a scavenger hunt! Let the chase begin.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 3/11
Great story, really enjoyed it. But I do have question. WTF were you on when you wrote it! :)
Dude your whole story is all over the place and very hard to follow and cut it out with all the sex shit we dont need to read about your stupid fantasys with fictional characters and omg you made harry an asshole that nobody likes
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/13
Very different story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/13
I think going after Augusta Longbottom and Uncle Algie would be a great idea! Augusta never got her grandson checked over and allowed Algie to attempt to kill him three times.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 6 . 1/29
What an awesome fic I almost didn't find.
Cerjek chapter 6 . 1/26
Holy shit man! This was a ride and a half! Amazing work!
Cerjek chapter 2 . 1/25
I... what... whAT... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Holy shit man. That's awesome!
azraelfaye chapter 6 . 1/25
Delightful, mind-bogglingly confusing and all around wonderful! well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
You is one crazy awesome writer/maniac with serious skills.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Conceptually, that was incredible. Brilliant job. Gramatically, it could use some cleaning up, and I'm not totally a fan of the super-casual and stream-of-consciousness style of narration. I liked recognizing the quotes that I did. I actually just read Wastelands of Time and what's there of the sequel, coincidentally, because I'm going through the Harry Potter Peggy Sue recs page on TV Tropes, which is also where I found this.
KingofAllRight chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I'm loving it so far. Your Boomslang Skin comment made me cringe really hard when I read it. It was very subtle (and very inappropriate).
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Also, I recognize the story with Harry, Fleur, and Hermione, but I can't think of what it's called. He does Fleur up against the window at first, right? Is that really part of this story's canon? On a somewhat related note, Hermione should be walking oddly from soreness after her first time, I think, so I would expect some mention of that.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This looks interesting. It could do with a grammar check—far and away the most annoying problem is that when someone's dialogue goes into a new paragraph, the new paragraph should start with a quotation mark—but I look forward to reading what happens.
yet again chapter 6 . 11/27/2016