Reviews for Forever and a Day
misuky7 chapter 16 . 1/12
This story was fangtastic, I cannot wait to see how they all change. Not to mention find out what the monster is. I am excited for the sequel, and to read more of your works. :3
reggie81 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Great story line and I am eager for "Forever Means Forever" Do you plan to post the continued story soon? I stumbled on to your story last week and I have been reas ing them continuously for days hoping more chapters will spring to life. Please upsate, I must kniw what happens. ... it is eating away at me.
shazza chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I HAVE BEEN READING FANFIC FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT RARELY HAS A STORY CAUGHT MY IMAGINATION AS MUCH AS THIS ONE. I CAN ONLY FIND ONE FAULT, YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED IT, IT NEEDS AN ENDING. PLEASE CONTINUE IT. THANK YOU. SHAZZA
Jhiz chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
"You'll die!" Giles snapped. "He's dangerous. Deadly and dangerous."

Buffy's eyes sparkled as little flames licked round the broken log. She walked to the door, then turned back and said simply, "But he always has been."

That is brilliant... I loved it because it was powerful and oh so true.
Jhiz chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
hmm, interesting... you have great descriptions for describing the scene and the story line is really intriguing.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
wow... that was wonderfully emotional and the end was appropriately creepy. I am hooked.
caswell89 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Where's the sequel?! That's a hell of a thing to do - leave the story at "a Slayer and Vampire walked hand in hand towards the West."
Tiffany0314 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
I see that this story was finished over 3 months ago... Where is part two! :( Please get back to me as soon as possible! Thanks.
Tiffany0314 chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
This was so great and realistic! I can't wait to start reading part 2. I do wonder, though... Could you perhaps write more drawn-out, explicit love scenes between Spuffy? ;) Ha! Let me know. Thanks!
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
I am thrilled to know you are continueing this story, but after all that has happened I feel let down. However I have grown accustom to your style and have faith in you, so I await, the next story in this saga. I wanted a resolution, but then the author had other idea's and I BOW TO HER WILL. Can't wait to see how the Watcher and Spike interact from this point on. Should be a blast Congrats on s job well done..
spiritedghost chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Stonehenge. Now I can honestly say, I didn't see that coming. Brilliant, bloody brilliant, pet! (damn it just channeled Spike) (chuckles) I have to say, you will get your long awaited review when I finish reading this. However you should be feeling really great right about now. This is a fantastic story and I don't say that lightly. Each element so well thought out. The language used to create images as I read through and literally inhale each and every chapter has made this one of my favorite stories. So to say you are good is understating it. Just Bloody Brilliant!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Ireally enjoyed this so far. Looking foward to part 2.
pinkskyline chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Nice! Buffy drunk with power, I love that.
Bralker Stalker chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

more please

spiritedghost chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
this is actually for chapter 10, but it seems I already commented, but here goes. So if we understand this so far, in chapter 10, Giles, ever (not so level headed) level headed Giles thinks he is thinking clearly, more clearly then he has in days. Spike must die contrary to the evidence that he is helping and not hindering. If Buffy is in the way she must die as well, "so be it!" Now that is just wrong, and Willow, needs to grow up and smell the coffee as the saying goes. I mean come on, she is clearly infected on some level and Giles, is definitely infected. so who bails whom out, GHOSTBUSTERS? that might work. Dan Ackroyd and the old gang from the 70's Saturday night live. Okay that dated me. yes I am a lot older then you, get over it. lol and my advice to you, WRITE FASTER! I am almost out of chapters. Now shoo. write. teehee. I am the ever lovable Ghost...ta da.