Reviews for Forever and a Day
pinkskyline chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Nice! Buffy drunk with power, I love that.
Bralker Stalker chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

more please

spiritedghost chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
this is actually for chapter 10, but it seems I already commented, but here goes. So if we understand this so far, in chapter 10, Giles, ever (not so level headed) level headed Giles thinks he is thinking clearly, more clearly then he has in days. Spike must die contrary to the evidence that he is helping and not hindering. If Buffy is in the way she must die as well, "so be it!" Now that is just wrong, and Willow, needs to grow up and smell the coffee as the saying goes. I mean come on, she is clearly infected on some level and Giles, is definitely infected. so who bails whom out, GHOSTBUSTERS? that might work. Dan Ackroyd and the old gang from the 70's Saturday night live. Okay that dated me. yes I am a lot older then you, get over it. lol and my advice to you, WRITE FASTER! I am almost out of chapters. Now shoo. write. teehee. I am the ever lovable Ghost...ta da.
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Heres a thought and it really comes from chapter 8 and 9, Giles the ever lovable Giles from the TV show is truly and ass. I mean seriously, he was towards the 4th or 5th season of Buffy and here you have being self serving and Willow is just now figuring it out. I mean come on she is really smarter than that. However I suppose people see what they wish to see and no more. Feel free to kill him off at anytime, seriously, I wouldn't mind. As always, Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
chapter 3 was fantastic, I didn't see that coming the kids actually being the adults, reverse aging, damn. Great. Just added this to favorites, do not make me regret it. lol. as always...I am...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
So far so good. Terrific story line. as Spike would say brilliant. end of the chapter was good too, but come on give at least a little breathing room. then go after them. Sorry not my story to tell it is yours, but you could of course read Mine, Discovery. oh yeah, lots of okay sorry I got carried away. I love yours though. Ta...Ghost.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Bralker Stalker chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
yeahhhhhhh! More please. Did u have any ideas what rock music would be playing like a band or that? Please keep writing.
LimeGrass chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
I think the big blob should take a bite out of Giles-the man is logic is warped. And it seems like Willow may be slightly affected by the fog.

Hopefully by the end of this, Spike and Buffy won't have to see Giles ever again. Just how many times must he be forgiven for his constant betrayals for it to be enough and just say 'goodbye, [I] don't trust you anymore'.

- LG
hannahncakes chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
another gripping part. cant wait to see what happens next!
Bralker Stalker chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
omg awesome! Please keep writing. Giles is such a pain! Willow has no right slowing em up.
jinx1764 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Sorry haven't reviewed yet, busy. Loved the last couple chaps. The massive red, throbbing glob is creeping and now we know for sure that Spike is super strong but how much stronger is Buffy? I guess Giles regressed a bit himself and he's more anti-vamp like he used to be, he just didn't get a full dose. Awesome chap!
musicalwriter2123 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Love the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Eeep! I am intrigued by Badass Giles and Invincible Spike! The Big Bad has got me stumped.
hannahncakes chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
oooh the suspence is killing me! another wonderful part cant wait to see what happens next.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »