Reviews for Forever and a Day
musicalwriter2123 chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I really love this story! Looking forward for more!
Bralker Stalker chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
am so confused lol. But please keep writing
musicalwriter2123 chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Love the chapter! I so can't wait to see what happens! :D
pinkskyline chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Great story! I love your big bad and am excited to see what happens next. You really captured the feel of the show. Only one quibble: although you make a good effort to keep the character's verbal tics or syntax or whatever, all of your characters sound British and use extremely British-sounding phrases. I suppose Willow could have picked up some of the vernacular since she lives in England, and Buffy has been an expat for a while, but it could be something to watch in your future writing. Thanks for writing this; I got my Buffy fix today!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Something is clearly wrong with Giles... His thought processes made my skin crawl. I have faith all will be well in the end. Please..
LimeGrass chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Giles should have been infected by the plague and turned into a rotten child. He practically used Willow to keep himself safe (without any regard to Willow's well being) and now he's trying to kill both Buffy and Spike along with the plague. The man is a monster.

- LG
Bralker Stalker chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
oooh something's wrong with Giles! He really needs to get over the hate towards Spike, it was Angelus who killed Jenny Calendar you'd think he'd hate Angel more. Please write more. I keep expecting Torchwood to turn up cos this would normally be their sort of gig :D
jinx1764 chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Hmmm...dying to know what's up with the mist and Giles for the matter. Obviously, Spike and Buffy have been effected but to what end as Spike so far seems in control. Giles seems far more paranoid but is it justified? The fact that I can't guess the answer is saying something about your style of writing-I usually figure things out right off. Good job!
McPastey chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
OOOHHH! I love this story! I can't wait for more!
musicalwriter2123 chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
You've really captured the characters well in this story. I can't wait to see what happens! :)
spikealicious chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Great chapters. I loved the part where she's trying to tell him how much he means to her, but she doesn't have the poetry. Yet, he gets her. Just lovely.

And WHAT (or should that be, WTF) is up with Giles? I think he's been possessed in some way by the mist himself, even if he hasn't turned into a child, he's turned into a bigger prat than normal when it comes to Spike.

I had a lot of trouble (myself) reconciling what Giles did to Spike in S-7, and the relationship between him and Buffy. I understand that it's (as he put it) not what he wanted for her. But, so what? Spike has a soul. Spike has done good. Spike saved the bleedin' world, and they love each other. Giles is just so infuriating!

Sorry, I digressed. Here, Giles thinks the mist has caused a variety of super-vamps, starting w/ Spike, but he's still got nothing to go on that Spike is bad. Like I said, infuriating. *g*
Bralker Stalker chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
omfg! More please!
hannahncakes chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
wow. this story is so gripping and you write it perfectly. it does however make me want to punch giles in the face!
GoodfortheSoul chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Really enjoying this story so far. Like all of your stories, it is so clever. You always take your readers to such unexpected places. Looking forward to the next update.
musicalwriter2123 chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
I loved it! Looking forward to more!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »