Reviews for Forever and a Day
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Wonderful! Looking forward to more.
jinx1764 chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Cool, invincible...but bad, too. And yet there's more, perhaps regression to fledgling bloodlust? Eww!

And seriously, Giles, get over it!

Devil's punchbowl, lol! Is that a real place or did you make that up. Either way...hilarious name. Probably is a real place as true is always stranger than fiction.
Bralker Stalker chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
oooooooooh i so can't wait for the next chapter. Omfg since when did Giles get so spiteful! Jeezoh! He should reign it in and remember just who sacrificed themselves to save the world, you'd think after Spike proving himself time and time again he'd lay off. Please keep writing :)
musicalwriter2123 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Great chapter! The reference to the Gem of Amarra was a nice parallel to the mist/plague sort of making Spike invincible. I can't wait to see what happens!
Bralker Stalker chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
wha-? No no no no! If u bloody stake Spike al freaking cry! :( :'(
spikealicious chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Glad Buffy is sticking by Spike. Interesting 'mist' turning vamps and slayers (who drank some vamp blood) into super strong beings.
hannahncakes chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
ooh how very cliff hangery of you! you captured spikes hurt and mistrust perfectly here
Bralker Stalker chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Nooooooo! Don't kill Spike off again, how can you play with me like this. Loving the story though, more please :D
hannahncakes chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
yay I'm so glad you're back writing this :) I loved this part it was wonderfully written, as ever, and I do enjoy a bit (not too much, but a bit y'know) of us vs them between Buffy and Spike and the scoobies and Giles. The closing line was brilliant! Can't wait for more.
musicalwriter2123 chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
I loved this chapter. Looking forward to the next one! I hope Willow will be fine using all the magic like that. Great story! :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
yep it's definitely tuesday and I am intrigued.
jinx1764 chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Ok, creepy much? Change into what? What? And Buffy's eyes...hmmm...Spike's blood...hmmm...what will happen? Spike didn't seem to be acting any differently. Now I'll have to rethink that whole chapter!
jinx1764 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Very cool chapter, I was actually starting to wonder when or if Buffy might be effected so when she started feeling tired...aha! Spike's blood as a solution was great but what ramifications will that hold?

Can't wait to see where this goes.
shann71 chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Great story. I was waiting for the twist- very cool.
spikealicious chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
You just outdid yourself once again! Wow...just wow! And, 'Go, Buffy!'
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »