Reviews for Forever and a Day
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Glad you are back!

As for Buffy and Spike: Uh oh.
amiradanielle chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Awesome! I'm very interested to see what kind of plague only kills adults/possesses children(?). So far the characters are staying in line with their personalities.
Bralker Stalker chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
this fic is brilliant, reminds me of Torchwood slightly with the type of 'big bad' thats occurring :) please keep updating I'll be waiting :D
musicalwriter2123 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I so love the way you're taking this story! Great chapter with a quite literal cliffhanger! I'm glad Spike's blood was able to help Buffy. Looking forward to the next chapter.

I hope you had a lovely holiday!
spike'smate chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
i like it i like it more please
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
ooh, good so far, brilliant even, can't wait to read on
spikealicious chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
This story just keeps getting better and better. I'm really loving it. I was worried there for a minute when Buffy almost became 'Bitty Buffy', but you saved her with Spike's blood. I keep imagining a little watcher, Giles. Yikes!
musicalwriter2123 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I loved the chapter. Nice cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to see how this unfolds!

Enjoy your holiday!
sayan83 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I'll hang around for the next chapter

Great story so far,

:-D
hannahncakes chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
wow this is sooo good really engrossing, you've got me hooked all ready! Have a good time on holiday & post as soon as you get home ;) hehe
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Oh this is just a unique idea. I love it. Enjoy your holiday.
jinx1764 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Thanks for the snippet before you go :o) Interesting lead in to the new mystery, whatever will they do?
spikealicious chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Really unique concept with this story! Besides the wonderful Spuffy reunion it's very Children-of-the-Corn-ish. *g* I'm really enjoying it. I'm wondering if Willow and Giles (or Buffy) get turned into children.
musicalwriter2123 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This chapter was very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens with the plague and the children at the pub.
hannahncakes chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
ooooooooooooooh. This was another great part really interested to see what happens next with this one :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »