Reviews for Forever and a Day
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Great story. I loved their bittersweet reunion. Only three chapters down and Giles is keeping secrets. I loved the bickering over driving and I am intrigued about the "children"!
spikealicious chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I loved the Spuffy reunion, the way Giles found them, the acceptance, and the coming plague! Very intriguing!
musicalwriter2123 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
This is a very awesome plot so far. I wonder why Giles kept that part of Wes' note separate.

Looking forward for more. :)
spike'smate chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
looking really good and glad u brought willow in cant wait for more
spike'smate chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
great chappie buffy still loves him so much, even tho she tried to forget him. I had tears in my eyes
hannahncakes chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
ooooooooooooh this is very interesting. Loving where this is going another amazing part!

Hope you have a lovelly time when you're on hols btw :)
jinx1764 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
intriguing, love the mystery and great scene that Giles walked in on!
musicalwriter2123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I definitely like the beginning of this story. You have a great way of capturing Buffy's internal conflicts. I can't wait to see where you take this. :)
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow! That was amazing. Beautifully written, so pure and emotional and wonderful. Love love looooooooooooooooove it! Your writing skills are amazingly good I'm so jealous (but glad I get to read it hehe)
foxybabygirlygirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
WOW this is rele good! i fricckin love ure work! keep writing ur hella good! uh yeah! spikes hot and sexy and british and i think ill stop jammering on
Sayan83 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
It looks like a good start, can't wait to see where you go from here.
jinx1764 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Cool start to the new story, can't wait to see where this goes.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6