Reviews for The First Human Spectre
Delta Marauder chapter 36 . 6/23
Love the ending, builds suspense for the sequel, good work on the whole story in general and keep up the great work.
Delta Marauder chapter 33 . 6/18
Huh, so Quarians have secondary... Never mind. Anyways didn't think you would write half a lemon but alright, I expected scene changes.
Delta Marauder chapter 29 . 6/15
What species in Mass Effect had hair besides humans? Also Quarians do have hair...
Sephiran Lehran chapter 19 . 3/28
I was really into this story until this chapter. The amount of detail and saying the same thing is getting overwhelming and very frustrating. Furthermore, Shepard's starting to develop a major God complex. He seems to think he's the only one who can decide what's right and what's wrong, he blames the Alliance for every terrible thing humanity has done, and he's always right. He refuses to see someone else's perspective unless he sympathizes with them. The BAat situation is a perfect example. What happened to those kids was terrible but he's blaming the Alliance for something Conatix did. I will say that the relationship between Shepard and Tali is very well written though. That more than anything else is what got me started on the story and it's for that reason that I'll continue to read it. I'm not quite as enthusiastic as I was though.
Fyreyes chapter 36 . 3/27
Wow. This was certainly the best mass effect story I've ever read, with kind of a different twist than most. I've seen anti alliance before, but never one that fit so well with canon facts. Plus, the pairing felt well paced and real compared to most other fics, no "I love you after 24 hours forever!" overall, a very impressive story! Well done! :)
Williamgbirkin chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
I wanted to say this before, but I guess I forgot, and I don't know if someone else has already said this before, so it could be a moot point, but Quarians don't have backwards joints on their knees. They simply have a curved shinbone, and are somewhat Digitigrade, if I'm not mistaken.
MKTerra chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
well, they did exactly that for Tali. Her picture. It was Miss England, or whatever that had been photoshopped. Pretty, but a cop out.
MKTerra chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
this isn't too much different from ME 2, well, minus Mordin promising to give the equivalent of the Alien Karma Sutra to Shephard. I don't think anything in the game made me laugh that hard! Well, other than his singing.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 36 . 12/14/2013
This was really interesting. Loved the new spin on it, i have to admit i agree with most of your alliance bashing tho. I always thought that BAaT thing was effed up.
jaffa3 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I always wished there was an option like that after the Turian councliar said Shepard would go to any lengths to save a human colony.

Love your story by the way
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 36 . 11/4/2013
When I saw this first, I thought "Meh, another Shep/Tali...". Then I actually read the summary and was like "Heavy anti-Alliance slant?! I gotta read this!". And I wasn't disappointed in the slightest.

A brilliant piece of fanfiction you've created here.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
I'm very excited for your ME3! Tfhs series so far is awesome
Barleyguy chapter 36 . 7/26/2013
Your ending was...I don't know how much times better than ME's original was i mean holy frigg that was epic loved it. Now I'm gonna move onto ME 1/2 keep updating eh
Barleyguy chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
That had to be the most awe inspiring speech I have ever seen, holy shit that was an awesome read. Your Jonathan Shepard is one in a million that's for sure
Barleyguy chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
Curious, you've taken your time while writing before it this chapter seems rushed to me