Reviews for Freaky Friday
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
I had so much fun reading this, Thank You :)
boneschic chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
AMAZING HUNGRY FOR MORE... and ice cream.
boneschic chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
AWESOME
boneschic chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
awesome worth it
dangerousanimals chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
Awww beautiful story hun!
dangerousanimals chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Omg you literally have me laughing in my bed at one am. Great story
dangerousanimals chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Lovely idea bb! Very entertaining :)
plume-d-imagination chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I read your fiction one month ago, in french because I don't read in english (shame on me). I read Fandebones' traduction I loved your idea : Brennan in Booth's body and vice versa. That's just awesome ! You're a genius lol (like Brennan) ! Situations are very funny and we believe in your story even if it's impossible (I think, it's very difficult to do something magic like that in a Bones fanfiction, because of our rational Brennan lol )

The moment in the forest (when they're lost) is just beautiful and perfect ! And the showers, that's excellent ! You idea was just fabulous ! (I'm gonna stop now, promise )

Thank you for this story ! XOXO
tawny chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
Love this chapter! Yeah, they are fooling no one! Hope you write something else during the hiatus!
nattylovesjordy chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I probably won't review on every chapter as I'm so eager to get to the next one, but the second they called each other the wrong name and how I imagined Angela's face, I almost threw up I was laughing so hard. I'm still crying. Hahaha. Can't wait for more!
alx0x0 chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
This was an amazing story! So funny too :)
Diko chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
Great ending! Getting caught by the squad, Booth in jeans and ripped open shirt (yum!), and her dragging him to the bedroom. Yep definitely good ending to a fun story. Thanks for taking me along for the ride.
MentalistLover13 chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
I loved it!:D too funny!:D
tawny chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
About time! I have a feeling angela will have bad timing though... haha
Diko chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Wooohooo! Yay towel yankage )! Can't wait, can't wait and just in case you missed it CAN'T WAIT!