Reviews for Strategic Ops
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 6/3
This was hilarious and I will love it forever.
This was just too hilarious! REALLY FUNNY!
stargatesg1973 chapter 1 . 4/5
I have just started watching Hawaii Five-O and am catching up on the fanfic. I just wanted to let you know I love this and you hit the nail on the head. I hadn't really thought about looking at soaps that since I stopped watching them years ago. I could actually see Steve and Danny doing this.

Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
As a total soap opera enthusiast (although I do prefer "General Hospital" to "Days Of Our Lives"), I absolutely loved this story! The plots don't seem so crazy until they're actually said out loud, and I think I'm totally going to use Steve's description from now on.

This was a lot of fun. No forgiveness is necessary as far as I'm concerned.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
FOMCL - fell off my chair laughing, so now i ROFL ;)

hilarious, wonderful, great
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
McGarrett really knows how to yank Danno's chain doesn't he? :) Great little story! very much enjoyed!
Runner043 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Just read your story. Very funny. Don't worry, I am definitely not a soap opera enthusiast and found your poking fun at them just added to the humor of the story.
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was hysterical!
mystizan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is ur 3rd story that I've read & all have been highly entertaining. I'm abt to "subscribe to author". Good job!
sym64 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was so funny. I can just picture Steve sitting on the couch and luring Danny over so he is not getting bored. Those shows have the most silly plots, so I guess it doesn't even matter which one you use for a story, pretty much the same all around. No disrespect of course. ;) Hope you will give us another great little funny story, your really good with that.
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
"Excuse me? Did you say you were 'evaluating tactical approaches to strategic ops'? Because even though I'm not entirely sure what that means, I'm pretty sure would be strictly against doctor's orders." That's just too funny.
rice117 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
LOVED IT! Too funny! Thanks for posting!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this was great! I was totally waiting for Danny to beat Steve!
chril1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This whole story is gorgeous! My best bit is definitely Steve knowing the difference between the Justice League and the Avengers :D

Considering a follow up or companion piece? I would definitely read it :)
purehalo chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Lol! So funny! This was brilliant !

Thanks so much for sharing!